BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

In fairness we're what 8th highest scorers in the league? Plus we've added chappers albeit an unfit chappers. Nuttall showing early signs, I know there's some way to go with Brereton but I'm certainly not writing him off yet. How far off is Samuel now?

Goal scoring hasn't really been a major issue this season especially when Dack and Armo are firing too. 

Early indications suggest the defence is improving majorly so that'll help too. 

Certainly not doom at gloom at my end. 

• Like 3

I don't come on the Board often these days, but old habits die hard on Transfer deadline day.

Seeing that we seem unlikely to recruit anyone between now & 11.00 tonight,  I  thought I'd ask a question not directly connected with this window but may have an impact on all future ones.

Does anyone on here know - not, 'is prepared to speculate' but actually know - if Brexit will affect our ability to recruit players from Europe? Will we only be able to sign European players of a certain standard? Will we only be able to sign players who aren't EU-nationals? It could be important for our beefed-up Scouting Department.

Mind you, given that most sectors of British industry seem to be complaining that the Government is leaving It extremely late to issue guidance on how Brexit will affect them, perhaps not even the Government knows.

15 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Been told Victor Jasen might be incoming, not promising anything.

Who? Not only never heard of them but can't find anything online about them. Is there a joke in there somewhere?

Edited by bluebruce

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Marquis is a better option than them all IMO. Wouldn't torture yourself, nothing is happening so I'd make your peace with it now. 

Swansea wanted him

58 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Tom Eaves all day long. Come on Tony, just give us something to get excited about. 

Sunderland after him