BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Just now, bluebruce said:

He can genuinely go and fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. Thoughts his comments after we beat Manure that time were an utter disgrace.

What comments? Must have missed this?

10 minutes ago, AAK said:

What comments? Must have missed this?

We were in a relegation fight and beat them. So-called boyhood fan Jones said something like it was the worst moment of his career.

Not losing 7-1 or whatever it was, to Manure, whilst playing for us. No. Losing TO us when we badly needed points. Prick. I'd rather have David May back.

• Like 2

We were in a relegation fight and beat them. So-called boyhood fan Jones said something like it was the worst moment of his career.

Not losing 7-1 or whatever it was, to Manure, whilst playing for us. No. Losing TO us when we badly needed points. Prick. I'd rather have David May back.

Pffft tosser. 

4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Vinjay would welcome him back with open arms

Would that be before or after he suggests that the walker famiiy and john williams are to blame for brexit, world war 1, world war 2, the Faulklands, austerity, recession and anything else he could think of?

Edited by AAK

To be fair the bald opportunist eejit was manager. Imagine being beat by that managerial ineptitude.

• Like 1

Funny the effect Nixon has on here. He says that someone should try and sign Gallagher so half the board interpret this to mean he’s signing for us and the other half think he’s on the wind up against us.  He was just saying that in his opinion someone should sign him.

I think today states the clubs ambitions for the season.

That said I'm not annoyed, we could have thrown the dice today buy some quality and given us a better chance to reach the lottery of play-offs.

The counter to that would have possibly gearing ourselves too high and cause damage for seasons to come when we ultimately failed to get promoted. Similar to Sheffield Wednesday last few seasons.

Had we been fighting top 2 I'm sure we'd have seen some investment today. I gather if TM really wanted someone he could have got BA or CA, he'd rather get the right players at the right time then the wrong players quickly.

• Like 2