BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

1 minute ago, Madon said:

I can't see it myself mate in all honesty, surely it would blow the wage structure wide open. 

The source has been bang on though so I'm not doubting them just yet.

The fact your info has been so good so far leaves the possibility of this one still happening but I just can't see it, so I'll try not to get too excited.

Be an awesome signing though.

Just had a quick scout on Boro forums.

Sounds as though they'd be surprisingly alright with him leaving the club, although that seems mainly due to him being one of several players unable to get anywhere near their best under Pulis. Played on the wing quite a lot,

Have to admit, beyond his being a proven goalscorer, I'm not that aware what his all round game is like. I know he's an absolute unit, so presumably can hold it up, but how well can he fit into our system? He's someone Tony will know well, especially being a Boro fan, but it's a surprising one in a number of ways.

Not that I am doubting Madons info but I just cannot see us signing both , I think it's more likely that 1 is a back up option for the other . If BA is unhappy at Boro because he's being played out wide or he's not getting as much game time then , from his point of view , what's the point coming here , if he comes here along with Gallagher 

He’s a striker, not a Dack replacement. The idea of them two playing together is pretty exciting.

He’s quick, good technically and a great finisher.

We’d need hold up play less. Teams would be suicidal to leave their own half with his and Armstrong’s pace!

Not happening.

Edited by S8 & Blue

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

He’s a striker, not a Dack replacement. The idea of them two playing together is pretty exciting.

He’s quick, good technically and a great finisher.

We’d need hold up play less. Teams would be suicidal to leave their own half with his and Armstrong’s pace!

Not happening.

Does sound too good to be true for Rovers doesn’t it!

Just now, J*B said:

I'm not sure I even want him. Aging, some big injuries, big pay cheque, big transfer fee. I'd rather we spent our money better.

I’m not sure if you’re taking the piss but he’s just gone 26

Surely it’s assombalonga OR Gallagher, if at all. We’d have 3 strikers on the bench every week! Is assombalonga meant to be close madon or you just hearing we’re trying?

• Backroom
Just now, Mellor Rover said:

Surely it’s assombalonga OR Gallagher, if at all. We’d have 3 strikers on the bench every week! Is assombalonga meant to be close madon or you just hearing we’re trying?

Heard its at 70% 

1 minute ago, FGS5635 said:

If 26 is aging then im doomed ?

Good god, I thought he was closer to 30! Evening else stands, but no, he isn't aging. He's just been playing for what seems like forever.

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

He'd surely cost at least £15m, there's no way we'd be spending that. Certainly after we already chucked £7m to Forest for BB.

He would cost a few quid, no doubt, but there's no way they'd expect to get their 15 million back. Square peg in a round hole, and they're looking to offload. Would be surprised if his price tag was 8 figures, although agree that it'd be expensive for us.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AJW said:

Not that I am doubting Madons info but I just cannot see us signing both , I think it's more likely that 1 is a back up option for the other . If BA is unhappy at Boro because he's being played out wide or he's not getting as much game time then , from his point of view , what's the point coming here , if he comes here along with Gallagher 

He can come and play wide for us ??