BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

19 minutes ago, J*B said:

Bolasie going to Boro as well according to Twitter...

they are certainly fighting tooth and nail to hold on to their playoff aspirations. Tipped by many as the team most likely to fall out of them.

4 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

they are certainly fighting tooth and nail to hold on to their playoff aspirations. Tipped by many as the team most likely to fall out of them.

Just seen on TEAMtalk that wolves are bringing another winger in so Boro are trying to bring back Traore. Gestede and BA look likely to leave....

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Boro will certainly need to shift a few off their wage bill if Bolasie comes in - he’s on mega bucks.

Heard when he was at Villa they were paying 100% of his wages which were in the region of £70k

I read somewhere that James Vaughan from Wigan was potentially going to someone in League One.

I'd actually think he could be a decent fit for the squad as a boost until the end of the season, he has the football brains like Danny Graham, and is someone who is just a nuisance up front and has pace.

Just now, OJRovers said:

I read somewhere that James Vaughan from Wigan was potentially going to someone in League One.

I'd actually think he could be a decent fit for the squad as a boost until the end of the season, he has the football brains like Danny Graham, and is someone who is just a nuisance up front and has pace.

Christ we are desperate.

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers wont sign anyone today..

We try but no success. 

So what does that mean? The window has been a failure? If we tried then that suggests we wanted to bring one or more people in, no success suggests we were unable to achieve what we wanted.

Can’t see anything happening, doesn’t feel like anything is close with valuations, wages and other clubs interested in all our supposed targets the stumbling blocks. Shame, still it was nice for a while, actually felt like a semi big club again dining at the top table of transfer targets 

• Like 1

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Can’t see anything happening, doesn’t feel like anything is close with valuations, wages and other clubs interested in all our supposed targets the stumbling blocks. Shame, still it was nice for a while, actually felt like a semi big club again dining at the top table of transfer targets 

Everybody in and around us are strengthening and we miss out again. Let's see what happens but I am not getting my hopes up now.

• Like 1