BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Bennett suspended, Smallwood available for Wigan.

yeah knowing TM he will go back to the "safe" option and start evans and Smallwood, stick reed on the right and leave our best attacking midfielder again on the bench (rothwell). In that case down the league we go.

Starting to loose my patience with TM and his decision making. We as fans know what our best attaching lineup is - Why the F**k Dosent the manager use it?!

I’d go

Raya

Nyambe    Lenihan  Mulgrew  Bell

Reed     Evans

Armstrong       Dack         Rothwell

Graham

subs; Leutweiler, Williams, Rodwell, Smallwood, Conway, Palmer, Brereton.

no idea after Saturdays weird team selection what Mowbray will come up with. I have a sneaking suspicion with Bennett suspended he’ll move Reed out wide again as the defensive winger and it’ll infuriate me. He probably bring back Smallwood and Evans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

You backed Coyle!!!

(Every other month anyway)

yet again Stuart wrong again but posting that sort of stuff will excited your little fan club and play to your supporters. That's why you posted that stuff. another poster who posted lies after lies

I wasn't a fan of Coyle and never was. I never wanted him here and never would. 

I gave him his a chance to prove me wrong but sadly you couldn't walk the walk after talk the talk. But I wanted a plan in place to who we replace him with just like I always do. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

yet again Stuart wrong again but posting that sort of stuff will excited your little fan club and play to your supporters. That's why you posted that stuff. another poster who posted lies after lies

I wasn't a fan of Coyle and never was. I never wanted him here and never would. 

I gave him his a chance to prove me wrong but sadly you couldn't walk the walk after talk the talk. But I wanted a plan in place to who we replace him with just like I always do. 

And yet we had the Chaddometer...

But where do you get off calling people liars?

Edited by Stuart
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Stuart said:

And yet we had the Chaddometer...

But where do you get off calling people liars?

yes you and your little fan club did that just to pi$$ed me off. which it did. 

Well Stuart you are lying about my support for Coyle. I praised Coyle if he got things rights and we won but he got more things wrong and tactically useless 

Call me old fashioned but we need to play two strikers. Knock it long and get balls in the box. We aren’t good enough for fancy possession fitba.

The only reason we don’t in my opinion is Bradley Dack, hoping for his genius each game. Which means we are stuck playing this odd 4-2-3-1.

There was a game a month or so a go where we played 4-4-2 with wide playmakers not wingers which allowed Nyambe and Bell to overlap. I liked that.

My team for Wigan:

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Reed Rodwell Evans Rothwell

Graham Brereton

This gives a target man to aim for and has Bell and Nyambe bombing forward. More direct. 

Dack has a seat as I thought his overall perfomance at Preston was very poor. Armstrong to come off the bench with his pace. Bennett been poor for too long and I hate seeing him play wide right in the 4231.

Lenihan and Mulgrew need a shake, that was unacceptable, Lenihan in particular has had multiple clangers this season. That first goal was embarrassing play from an international centre half. Need a CB for competition in the window.

Edited by Fraserkirky

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well Stuart you are lying about my support for Coyle. I praised Coyle if he got things rights and we won but he got more things wrong and tactically useless 

So after all, you really are a bit of a closet Coyley fan !?!?

28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The point was that you was defiant in saying that you wouldnt be of the mindset of trusting Cook or any ex Burnley employee should they take the job here. But you gave Coyle a chance who was also a dingle so double standards.

Im sure we would both take Dyche or Howe should Mowbray leave and they become available! (Somehow)

• Like 2

Just now, roversfan99 said:

The point was that you was defiant in saying that you wouldnt be of the mindset of trusting Cook or any ex Burnley employee should they take the job here. But you gave Coyle a chance who was also a dingle so double standards.

Im sure we would both take Dyche or Howe should Mowbray leave and they become available! (Somehow)

I gave him a chance to prove me wrong. He failed big time. 

Firstly no to Dyche. Football is awful. No thanks. Its like Sam Allardyce type of football. 

Howe wouldnt come north again..got homesick at Dingle land

8 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Chaddy, you backed Coyle, yes or no?

He regularly impressed you, yes or no?

You believed the owners should have backed him financially, yes or no?

No no no

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I gave him a chance to prove me wrong. He failed big time. 

Firstly no to Dyche. Football is awful. No thanks. Its like Sam Allardyce type of football. 

Howe wouldnt come north again..got homesick at Dingle land

No no no

I never said that you didnt or shouldnt. My point was that you just said that you would not have a dingle manager. When we appointed one the other year you gave him a chance. Now people are pointing out your hypocrisy youve spat your dummy out.

(As an aside, Mowbrays football is hardly free flowing. Most long balls in the league!)

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I never said that you didnt or shouldnt. My point was that you just said that you would not have a dingle manager. When we appointed one the other year you gave him a chance. Now people are pointing out your hypocrisy youve spat your dummy out.

(As an aside, Mowbrays football is hardly free flowing. Most long balls in the league!)

Did I appoint Coyle as Rovers manager? No I didnt. 

No hypocrisy at all. It appears you are joining the Stuart and little gang friends. Fair you if thats the case good luck. 

Most long balls in the league? This lovely stat every time you quote me you repeat the same line. Blimey give it rest. Already explained why we keep having to play long balls but you dismiss the reasons why we arent more open. Teams have work us out so we have to change slightly but you have dismiss this. So we will kept having the same problem.

Oh yes Mowbray. The guy who has rebuild a football club and fanbase with 18 months and has us top 10. Where are the other 2 promoted sides again? Oh yes lower half of the table. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Well done Stuart in your research. Shame on a Sunday night you havent got better things to do. Im sure your fan club with be happy with it.?

Ive got a Lakers game to watch. 

So you did say these things despite your denial, not 5 minutes ago?