BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

• Backroom

Sounds like we are well and truly off the tracks now. Arguably Mowbray's toughest test since he failed to keep us up when he first joined. With the way we play (generally not particularly well) this kind of slump was inevitable at some point. We need to snap out of it sharpish though. 

Wowwww I’m sat freezing my nads off and that first half was horrendous. Our left side is wide open, Bell looks absolutely out of confidence and armstrong was giving him zero support. The amount of time the Wigan lad had for their goal was criminal. Terrible. 

Edited by Butty

2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Armstrong so poor this half. A league 1 player as far as I'm concerned. 

Well he is a striker played out of position isnt he. Doing just fine for such if you ask me. If you want someone to play well every signle match as a winger, sign a bloody winger

• Like 1

You can count the good first halves under Mowbray on one hand it really is annoying now and when you get up against a strong side we struggle from the first min with the approach we have.

Was the same last season but Rovers were mostly strong enough to weather it or grow into it and hit back if behind, think that'll prove rather hard over this season.

• Like 1

Just now, OnePhilT said:

It's his keyboard I feel sorry for.

What a mess. What were we doing over the international break? Lucky to be in at half-time just a goal down. It's like the whole team just can't be bothered. Complacency?

I went for a walk :) I'm calm ..it's a Shame what's happening to us at the minute after a great start .. hope for a better second half 

Just now, tomphil said:

You can count the good first halves under Mowbray on one hand it really is annoying now and when you get up against a strong side we struggle from the first min with the approach we have.

Was the same last season but Rovers were mostly strong enough to weather it or grow into it and hit back if behind, think that'll prove rather hard over this season.

We have a soft under belly and teams have found out !

• Like 1

We have to get away from this 2 holding midfielder nonsense. Neither have pace, both turn like a barge, and neither are playmakers. We just cannot play them there together. For me it has to be reed and either Rodwell or Bennett alongside at least then we'll have Box to Box and some playmaking ability in the middle. 

How Rothwell doesn't start is beyond me too. 

The relegation thread will be open soon with Boro, Norwich, Leeds and Sheff Utd to play in December

• Like 1