BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

At no spell in mowbray reign have we been dominant and fluent for a whole game, I think he is on thin ice, he doesn’t seem to know how to change it. He was talking about a new approach and way we play- how exactly? Is the new approach to go 3-4 down before we play because that’s what it looks like 

Wouldn't say thin ice, but I've had a but feeling since before the season that he doesn't make it throughout the season.

No first half goals in 66% of matches

Smallwood first name on the team sheet

Shit scared of every opponent we face

Average of 1 completed pass per 30 seconds.

Subbing DG for Williams when 1-0 down.

Wow.

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Ridiculous, worse than Coyles team, behave 

You may scoff but the season isn't over yet and it'll be one almighty slog to 50 points if the manager persists in treating every opposing side as if they were Man City.

Smallwood and Evans are an appalling combination in midfield. Offer nothing either defensively or offensively.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Yeah watching it on ifollow, at least those watching on the sky red button thing can switch to the Villa v Forest game for a bit of excitement, only alternative  here is Derby and Stoke on TV :)

I stayed behind in London, glad I did saved myself 450 miles and a ticket to watch that crap. 

• Like 1