BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

Just now, Tom said:

It’s as bad as it’s been under Mowbray with one of the most baffling subs you could want to top it off

Pre game they were obviously scared and started by kicking us around then realised we were awful and decided to just go and beat us 

Tom in your opinion do we flip Mowbray?

Just now, Tom said:

It’s as bad as it’s been under Mowbray with one of the most baffling subs you could want to top it off

Pre game they were obviously scared and started by kicking us around then realised we were awful and decided to just go and beat us 

Williams for Graham was it? Who went up front then? Was it Dack? FFS Tony 

5 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Rodwell is a cm not a CB ..reed wasted out wide.   We now playing without a striker again .. dack is not good enough for this level anyone offers us 15million plus bite there hands off. Mowbray too scared of teams and of losing and it's letting him down 

Even in my similar frustration - I can’t agree about being “scared” of teams because if we played like we actually feared their capabilities, we’d close teams down.

Mark Atkins quote on BBC Lancs “comedy defending”, “not at the races”. 

Dack could be Maradona but to be so completely ragged without the ball so it’s utterly pointless having a number ten, since the only option in last gasp defensive scenarios are “lump”!

When we have got the ball down, Armstrong, Reed, Nyambe, Bell, and Dack have had no end product. 

Lots of work to do, Tony.

Crap. Another game without no midfield, no creativity, chasing the game all the time, never controlling possession. I've seen enough of this Evans and Smallwood nonsense, f*cking rubbish. Another game with Joe Rothwell wasted away on the bench, our most creative player sat there whilst we create the sum total of Jack sh*t. People at the club talking about needing support from the fans, give them something to get them off their seats then! We look relegation fodder. 

Have a word with yourself Mogga. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 4

• Backroom
Just now, Scotland1 said:

Tom in your opinion do we flip Mowbray?

I don’t think so, he isn’t immune to criticism and deserves plenty at the moment but the stability he’s brought is potentially better than the next Venky fiasco

• Like 3

We've obviously been terrible, but I must say the officiating again has been appalling.

The VAR for Premier league only next season will further create a division between the leagues.... professional to amateur level.

Edited by Husky

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Williams for Graham was it? Who went up front then? Was it Dack? FFS Tony 

Armstrong went up top. Think he’s still on but not sure he’s been diabolical again!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

The commentator just called Smallwood Bigwood and it’s the best thing to happen in this game 

He called Reed Harrison a few times, not the worst I know but then called Amari Bell...Armari Gray!! Assuming.he got confused with Demari Gray and still got it wrong.