BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

Mulgrew was pants on the ball tonight, hesitating when people are showing ad making runs up front and just turning it sideways and backwards when in space putting us back under pressure. Aimless long punts to nowhere when no one is moving.

About time he started putting club before country as should Evans seeing as both are on cushy new contracts as are a lot of others. Mass complacency setting in but this is what happens when you set the bar low we've been here before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

He has been during his two years here but the last few games he has been poor. Sorry if that's a bit complicated for you to comprehend.

He’s been shit his whole time here, I can’t remember him having a good game at left back. Sorry if that’s a bit complicated for you to comprehend.

• Like 1

Also didn't think I'd say this, but I think samuel is missed at the moment for an option off the bench, with his pace which he sometimes uses well out wide and on the counter and his physicality. I know he's not a goalscorer but at least that type of option is there if we are going to play long hoof ball 

Edited by AAK
  • Like 2

Just now, neophox said:

Would try this on sat:

Raya

Bennett, Mulgrew, Lenihan, Travis

Rothwell, Reed, Conway/Rodwell

Dack

Brereton, Armstrong

We dont have any wingers..so play a 4-3-1-2 with players in their right positions. Think Travis would Do a good job as full back!

I would try that front 2 to be honest.  I'd also bench Dack and have Rodwell where near cb.  Lack of wingers a crime for me. Would go with the following.

Raya

Nyambe.  Lennihan Mulgrew. Travis

Bennett Reed Rodwell

Rothwell

Armstrong  Brereton

If Lennihan injured then play Downing. At least he has a bit of height.

Tonight was important.  Win we look at top 6.  Lose as we did and much as it upsets me, we are now looking at scratching enough points to avoid the bottom 3.  Maybe we have been found out and I only hope there are 3 teams worse than us?

Sorry but facts, unfortunately.

Just now, RV Blue said:

He’s been shit his whole time here, I can’t remember him having a good game at left back. Sorry if that’s a bit complicated for you to comprehend.

Have to agree. I argued with people on here about this before, and got told he was player of the season when coyle was here, my response was well that just shows how shit we really were. 

• Like 1

Rich Sharpe:

TM: “I’ve told the players that’s the worst I’ve seen since I’ve arrived. It’s unacceptable. It takes a lot for me to get angry with them but I don’t know where it came from. I apologise to the fans who travelled tonight.”

Reaction from Tony Mowbray: “That’s the worst performance I’ve seen since I walked through the door and I have to apologise to our fans. We have to be better than that, and we are better than that. We need to get back to basics.”

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Rich Sharpe:

TM: “I’ve told the players that’s the worst I’ve seen since I’ve arrived. It’s unacceptable. It takes a lot for me to get angry with them but I don’t know where it came from. I apologise to the fans who travelled tonight.”

Reaction from Tony Mowbray: “That’s the worst performance I’ve seen since I walked through the door and I have to apologise to our fans. We have to be better than that, and we are better than that. We need to get back to basics.”

Halle fooking lujah

3 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

I would try that front 2 to be honest.  I'd also bench Dack and have Rodwell where near cb.  Lack of wingers a crime for me. Would go with the following.

Raya

Nyambe.  Lennihan Mulgrew. Travis

Bennett Reed Rodwell

Rothwell

Armstrong  Brereton

If Lennihan injured then play Downing. At least he has a bit of height.

This is the team I'd go for except Graham for Armstrong. 

46 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why is it that when we win we end up hanging on with teams streaming at us but when we lose we don’t ever look like making them sweat?

Because we have no midfield Tom. All i see Lennihan and Mulgrew do most of the time is launch it to Graham, tired and predictable. We miss out the midfield because there's no f*cker creating or controlling anything in centre mid, all we do is chase, there's no quality in there unless Rothwell plays. Every time I watch our midfielders get the ball they always seem to have someone up their arse with their back to goal and either give it straight back or play sideways, hardly anyone has the ability to find themselves in space and receive the ball on the half turn to set up play... When we do everyone is stood on their heels. 

If he doesn't look at the midfield he's picked in the past 2 games and feel anything other than shame then he's kidding himself. 

51st minute before our first shot, maybe that should tell us that something needs to change Mogga. He's turning out to be very tactically Inept or naive this season. I can very quickly see things turning to sh*t and Blackburn Rovers reverting to type. He/we need results and fast. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 2

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Rich Sharpe:

Blaming the players again. Same as Saturday. 

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Rich Sharpe:

Fundamentally, what he’s said is right.

However, I can probably help him with where it came from!

Your mental decision making Tony!

When you get angry with them, look in the mirror and have a word with yourself lad.