BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan V ROVERS 28/11/18

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

We might have lost the game because we were out of it after ten minutes on Saturday, hence why I said the players need to be up for it from the start on Wednesday.

However imo the reason we couldn't get back into it on Saturday and the reason we struggled away  at West Brom was because we lined up without a natural striker. Not sure why you can't see that most basic of points.

Created numerous chances even first half, arguably Dack should’ve scored 1 at least. The way you suggest it, we looked blunt- hardly the case, we looked disorganised at the back imo.

We need to stop that - that Coyle-esq can’t defend stuff has reared its head a few times in Mowbrays tenure. No sure why you can’t see that personally!

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
6 minutes ago, Biz said:

Must win... now that is funny! 

We could really do with winning after the last two to sort our heads out. 

Not like you to miss the point lad!

Don’t abuse the laughter response either, I like to think you’re better than that...

Edited by K-Hod

13 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Don’t abuse the laughter response either, I like to think you’re better than that...

You said must win, so how on earth can I miss the point? If you’d said an “important game to get back on track” the reaction would’ve been agreement or like.

Equally... more editing and hiding.....!!

In the words of every annoying AF teenager in 2018; “Can you not?”

24A8FE6D-112F-4ABB-9B0E-BB3C7B7CC0C8.jpeg

3 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Ive got a sickly feeling conway will start this game

Where is anyone's guess

You could be on the money there. With Bennett out he could very well go back to the more experienced option. Have to say Conway has never let himself down in a big way playing for rovers.

I reckon this could be a Bolton job with a few surprise changes. Could he start Brereton this game? Who knows what's going though Mowbrays head right now ?

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

after we got through the hard games supposedly lol, i thought rotherham at home and then preston and wigan away would be a great chance to really kick on and solidify a place in the play offs and pick up at least 5 points,  from Rotherham and preston we have 1 point, fair enough we did batter rotherham at times and was unlucky not to win but preston was a shambles and i feel we could really do with a win here as we dont want a big run without a win as it becomes a mental thing after so long..

anyways here is i would line up and im crazy to as ive changed formation and gone wild,  caution to the wind and all that, treat it like its fifa

raya

nyambe

williams

mulgrew

bell

bennett

reed

rodwell

armstrong

brereton

graham

leave dack on the bench to give him a kick up the ass as he isnt performing and hasent for a fair few weeks

Just now, AdamRochina said:

after we got through the hard games supposedly lol, i thought rotherham at home and then preston and wigan away would be a great chance to really kick on and solidify a place in the play offs and pick up at least 5 points,  from Rotherham and preston we have 1 point, fair enough we did batter rotherham at times and was unlucky not to win but preston was a shambles and i feel we could really do with a win here as we dont want a big run without a win as it becomes a mental thing after so long..

anyways here is i would line up and im crazy to as ive changed formation and gone wild,  caution to the wind and all that, treat it like its fifa

raya

nyambe

williams

mulgrew

bell

bennett

reed

rodwell

armstrong

brereton

graham

leave dack on the bench to give him a kick up the ass as he isnt performing and hasent for a fair few weeks

Bennett suspended

57 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Getting sick of that laughter button. I'm assuming its originally there to "reward" a poster who makes a witty comment?

In fact, most of the time its used to pour scorn on a poster you don't agree with and it adds to the bad atmosphere that's sometimes around.

I can't say I'm any less guilty than anyone else ( well I can actually---I still use it primarily to acknowledge a post I find genuinely funny).

What to do though, nothing comes readily to mind?

• Like 1

• Backroom

I’d love to see Rodwell in the middle, think he’s got the athleticism and a great range of passing still in his locker  but it seems to be decided that he’s now a defender and that’s where he’ll play as backup.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tom said:

I’d love to see Rodwell in the middle, think he’s got the athleticism and a great range of passing still in his locker  but it seems to be decided that he’s now a defender and that’s where he’ll play as backup.

I feel its 'decided' by Mowbray when he realised he signed too many centre midfielders.

Wiggin have two very tall and gangly centre halves and thismisnthenreason why I would have Brereton on th edit however from the off, his pace will worry them alongside the guild of Graham. Play Dack just behind them and go with a 3-5-2 formation as wiggin will almost certainly play Grigg on his own up front.

Venturing to the game parking is awful but there are plenty of side streets on the opposite side of the canal as you walk from the centre towards the ground. Just watch out for the mounds of dog turds!

• Like 1

Should play something like this

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Reed Rodwell Smallwood Rothwell

Graham Armstrong/Brereton

Just to catch a team off. At the moment you can name 8/9 players from Monday morning for the weekend's game and it become predictable. 

People may say how can you drop Dack but he's not been performing recently. Even for the potential kick up the backside it may have on him for future games could be worth it alone.

Also Rovers had some good performances against good teams in this league without Dack playing. Have a bit of faith in other players.

Time to spend this evening durIng the championship games trying to get the sky sports app working in Germany for tomorrow night. Sky's website says I should be able to watch red button games on the app in the EU but I failed on my previous attempt.

2 minutes ago, Tom Stinny said:

Should play something like this

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Reed Rodwell Smallwood Rothwell

Graham Armstrong/Brereton

Just to catch a team off. At the moment you can name 8/9 players from Monday morning for the weekend's game and it become predictable. 

People may say how can you drop Dack but he's not been performing recently. Even for the potential kick up the backside it may have on him for future games could be worth it alone.

Also Rovers had some good performances against good teams in this league without Dack playing. Have a bit of faith in other players.

I know what your saying. However Dack Gets us goals - For me Dack has to start. Only time to leave him out is either if hes injured or for a cup game. 

27 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I know what your saying. However Dack Gets us goals - For me Dack has to start. Only time to leave him out is either if hes injured or for a cup game. 

personally for this game I would go with Dack on the bench. Bring him on when the opposition have tired both physically and mentally. Also it is much harder for the opposition manager to get across how he wants to mark Dack, to his players whilst the game is actually in progress. Winning games is sometimes down to confusing the opposition. 

• Like 2