BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Wed

How to delete Topics, i just created one also!!

Once again tough game. Sure they will bring a big crowd also.

The defence? Well Travis should come in, bring back Lenihan IMO. Not much more to say really

Mowbray has to drop Evans & Smallwood. Said since the start of the season, they haven't been good enough. Smallwood for me never has been. He's got a good heart but he is League 1 at his best. Evans has one goodish game every 5. Both needs to be dropped.

Reed in the middle with Rodwell.  Rothwell outwide with Palmer also. Both very skillfull and the attacking threat we need. Don't think Dack should be dropped. Even though he has been poor recently. If he doesn't get support from his CM then i feel he kinda of gives up. Again he gets NOTHING with Smallwood & Evans constantly being chase down, and back passing.

Brereton up front with Graham. Lets try both of them!

The Manager HAS to make these changes in order for us to get anything. I will take a point here.

• J*B pinned this topic
Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

How to delete Topics, i just created one also!!

Once again tough game. Sure they will bring a big crowd also.

The defence? Well Travis should come in, bring back Lenihan IMO. Not much more to say really

Mowbray has to drop Evans & Smallwood. Said since the start of the season, they haven't been good enough. Smallwood for me never has been. He's got a good heart but he is League 1 at his best. Evans has one goodish game every 5. Both needs to be dropped.

Reed in the middle with Rodwell.  Rothwell outwide with Palmer also. Both very skillfull and the attacking threat we need. Don't think Dack should be dropped. Even though he has been poor recently. If he doesn't get support from his CM then i feel he kinda of gives up. Again he gets NOTHING with Smallwood & Evans constantly being chase down, and back passing.

Brereton up front with Graham. Lets try both of them!

The Manager HAS to make these changes in order for us to get anything. I will take a point here.

So what formation are you playing? 

Cos you Dack behind Front 2 with 4 man midfield. 

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Apologies i cant count. Well drop Rodwell then. Reed in the centre With Rothwell & Palmer on the sides. Dack in front with two attackers

So one centre midfielder? 

Midfielder wide open. 

I expect Sheffield Wednesday to play 3 at the back in 3-4-3 or 3/5/1/1 formation. 

Wouldnt surprise me if their manager man mark if Dack plays

Edited by chaddyrovers

• Moderation Lead
6 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

We can have two threads. We might win one then.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide

SW are as bad as us. They've had a few hammerings recently. it's 19th v 21st in the form table. 

So were Wigan, then they smashed us. *Gulp.*

Go with a midfield of Reed, Palmer and Rothwell and you'll get done all day long.

Why does Dack have to start? Is it to keep his price up because it certainly isn't on performances.

Go with

Raya 

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Travis/Bell

Bennet Reed Rodwell Rothwell

Brereton Graham

Subs: Leutwiler, Williams, Evans, Smallwood/Travis, Palmer, Armstrong, Dack

• Like 3

IStart with that line up, hit them from the start. Maybe bring Rodwell on later on.

Your team would be walk all over in midfield. 

If you play diamond shape midfield with your full backs provide the width. For me Rothwell has to start now. 

What do you think of my team? 

Just now, Tom Stinny said:

Go with a midfield of Reed, Palmer and Rothwell and you'll get done all day long.

Why does Dack have to start? Is it to keep his price up because it certainly isn't on performances.

Go with

Raya 

Brereton Graham

The way Dack is presently playing his value is falling by the game.

This will be one tough game.

I still don't think we are anywhere near as fit as a team as we were in the Hughes era.  Too many of our lads don't look like they can be at it for 90 minutes (either physically or mentally).  Our third game in a week following our mauling in the first two games doesn't augur well.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Your team would be walk all over in midfield. 

If you play diamond shape midfield with your full backs provide the width. For me Rothwell has to start now. 

What do you think of my team? 

Yes i like, would be more than happy with that. Again feel as if Dack needs to start though. Just for his Goals. Put him in the middle and move Rothwell out wide maybe?. Even though i feel Rothwell is most effective in the middle running at the oppositions defence. Its a very tough one! But agreed, Rothwell should of been starting most of our games by now. 

10 minutes ago, Tom Stinny said:

Go with

Raya 

Brereton Graham

Again i honestly think its because he's had no support at all! He has talent we know that, very quick feet for a small lad. Has to start IMO. He needs quality behind him.

Yes i like, would be more than happy with that. Again feel as if Dack needs to start though. Just for his Goals. Put him in the middle and move Rothwell out wide maybe?. Even though i feel Rothwell is most effective in the middle running at the oppositions defence. Its a very tough one! But agreed, Rothwell should of been starting most of our games by now. 

Sorry Dack need dropping. Not the same player in the last 2 games. Attitude is poor and dropping him would kick him up the ass. 

I would Rothwell in the hole providing the through balls for Brereton. 

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Sorry Dack need dropping. Not the same player in the last 2 games. Attitude is poor and dropping him would kick him up the ass. 

I wouldn't be annoyed Dack was dropped. Rothwell is just as good if not better at running with the ball.  

• Like 1

Rodwell isn't going to be a centre back, it was probably worth ago but he needs to go back into midfield. If he can't manage more than an hour than so be it. Dack needs a bit of wake up call and Palmer hasn't played a single minute this season in his actual position. Rothwell needs a run of games from the left. Armstrong, Evans, Smallwood, Williams need dropping. Bell starts as I consider him to be the only proper left back (bring on January transfer window), Reed plays centre mid because i'm not crazy. Brereton gets a chance up top, if Graham is fit then he can replace him in the second half. Travis gets a shot at right back. If Davenport was fit he'd be given a shot.

Raya

Travis        Lenihan(if fit)   Mulgrew         Bell

Bennett      Reed             Rodwell           Rothwell

Palmer

Brereton

Subs: Leutwiler, Nyambe, Evans or Smallwood, Conway, Armstrong, Dack, Graham

What I think Tony might go with;

Raya

Nyambe        Lenihan     Mulgrew      Bell

Bennett     Smallwood    Reed          Armstrong

Dack 

Graham

Subs; Leutwiler, Rodwell, Williams, Evans, Rothwell, Palmer, Brereton

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Been a lot more than the last two games if you ask me. he has not looked up to it in the last two months but how much of that is down to playing centre forward or all the press speculation/media work is anyone's guess.