BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Wed

Gonna go with a 2-1 win. They can't defend. We can't score so could be any score really.

Think the team will be the following.

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Smallwood Reed

Bennet Dack Palmer 

Graham

Think you can make an argument for a few not justifying their position but from the managers perspective that's what I think he will go with.

Would like Brereton to start just because you don't know what you'll get from him and a bit of a live wire. Could score a worldie, could miss an open goal but you know some of the team are bang out of form 

Wouldn't mind Rodwell starting for Smallwood either just because he's a better player and would do the same job.

Fortunately (possibly) I'll only be checking the score of today's match (as I'm off to Manchester by horse and cart - due to the usual appalling weekend transport links + extra rail strike).

I just can't see how our defence could suddenly become good. Our best hope of a draw (even a sneaky win) is if Sheff W come here negatively and play for a point. So without seeing the team - if they come and play for a win I'll go for 1-2 to Sheff.W as they will score if they attack enough.

It's a license to print money - which will at least lessen the blow of the score.

Edited by Husky

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'd take that now. We need to stop the rot.

I'm setting off soon.  I genuinely can't be arsed watching Mowbray's team shuffle around in their own half and then occasionally just hoof it out of play. 

I'm not sure what came first - the Depression or watching Rovers☹️

2 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

Sod the film BB get ta bar ...we re going Contactless at Ewood today ..I mean at the bar not on the pitch !! could get messy !!???

Brings a whole new meaning.

By the way, they trialled the contactless on Monday at the U23s (I used it). Took about 5 minutes to print the receipt that they insisted on giving out. Expect queues!!

9 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Brings a whole new meaning.

By the way, they trialled the contactless on Monday at the U23s (I used it). Took about 5 minutes to print the receipt that they insisted on giving out. Expect queues!!

You always have to put a downer on everything  ...?..

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

You always have to put a downer on everything  ...?..

Just giving you a heads up so you can get down early before half time. Pass it on to your dad so he can get his pie and pint and your pop and crisps. ;) 

Anyway, makes a change from Mowbray’s team selections (and subsequent results) putting a downer on things.

5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Just giving you a heads up so you can get down early before half time. Pass it on to your dad so he can get his pie and pint and your pop and crisps. ;) 

Anyway, makes a change from Mowbray’s team selections (and subsequent results) putting a downer on things.

Stuart sorry that wasn't  meant as a put down .

Appreciate the heads up ty 

And if my dad was still with us I'm sure he would buy in for me and his grand children 

Edited by HowieFive0
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Stuart sorry that wasn't  meant as a put down .

Appreciate the heads up ty 

And if my dad was still with us I'm sure he would buy in for me and his grand children 

? sorry to hear that.