BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Wed

JHC I knew his lineup would seriously piss me off, and there it is. Tell me Tony, aside from having zero creativity and zero pace, how in Gods name has Derrick Williams kept his place?

I think I’ll stick with my uninspiring 1-0 defeat prediction. Where the heck is the creativity coming from?

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Absolutely appalling team named. Not looking forward to this game at all with such uninspiring line up. That midfield has absolutely no creativity to it.

Prove me wrong.

Pretty uninspiring stuff from Mowbray.

Let’s hope he rams it down our throats with an emphatic win today.

At least the weather will be nice.

What an awful line up. We've been struggling to score lately and that isn't going to improve with the same two central midfielders, a central midfielder wide right and a well past his best Conway on the other wing. A sad indictment of Tony's signings this summer that only Reed starts and that's out of position. I feel for Rothwell that he will have to watch Conway plodding up and down the wing rather get an opportunity that he deserves. Just like on Wednesday night it is a team set up not to lose rather than to win.

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tugayislegend said:

How is Williams not dropped??

Was dropped for the Wigan game

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

JHC I knew his lineup would seriously piss me off, and there it is. Tell me Tony, aside from having zero creativity and zero pace, how in Gods name has Derrick Williams kept his place?

Bell not in 18. 

Bennett injured

What's happened to this 2 and 1/2 attacker rule he lives by? There's only how attack minded players on the pitch. Poor at home.

Still go for a 2-1 win in hope for the club more so than the manager. 

Wonder what odds you'd get for a Downing and Conway goal scorers.

I'll trust the manager on this one as recently I've been critical of him. Hope he's got it right.

Well if nothing else, once more we are treated to a line up that DOES NOT get the fans on side. That tells its own story. Very similar to when Bowyer kept selecting Lowe game after game.

The first thing today’s side are going to have to do is get the fans on side. Imagine buying a ticket at full price and then seeing that!

Disappointing but unsurprising selection from a manager I find so uninspiring.

If we hadn't bombed so spectacularly this week, would have taken four tickets today.  I'm sure there are hundreds with same thoughts.

Good luck to those attending - hope you at least get a shout.