BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Wed

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

conway has done more in this start for the first 10 minutes then armstrong has done all season,  conways never let us down when he plays, a decent player to have around the dressing room too

He is nowhere near as quick as Armstrong, but he has far more intelligence and a better delivery 

• Moderation Lead

For all my doubt about starting Conway, he was quality in the build up to the goal and before that, to be fair.

Graham silencing the doubters doing what he does best. Incredible that some still doubt his value to the team. Their seats mustn’t face the pitch....

• Like 1

My goodness, we are up to 8th as things stand.. I know it won't last, but it just highlights how poor this league really is, and how much better we could be doing, had we maintained even a modicum of consistency and avoided our away thumpings. 

Anyway, C'mon you Blues!

PS I hate playing in yellow - I'm sure it makes it easier for opposition players to position our lot (& hence easier to get round)