BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ep 103 - F*ck Off Back To Man Utd You Mercenary

The pod squad convenes to review November, reflect on Sir Kenny Dalglish, Bill remembers Brockhall and much, much more. Join us & see if you can Guess The Rover before the panel & one of the panel swears...twice...no, not that one...I know.

Thanks to Bill Arthur, Jen Bellamy, Tom Schofield, Michael Taylor & host Ian Herbert.

IMG_2026 (1).jpg

View full record

• Like 2

Cheers for these - great to hear chat between fans for the more geographically removed of us.

I know that hilarious Sheff Wed fan's forum you referenced @Herbie6590 - my "I told you so", work rivalry driven schadenfreude meant that I was gripped as they talked about transfer embargoes, points deductions and other huge potentially club-wrecking news, but to someone - the shirt sizes were far more important!

I have heard a funny tale about Ryan Giggs' bank account too, but that's a story for another time...

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Excellent Podcast once again! Glad you did it before the Wigan game, the "alternative scenarios" bit was well crafted and gave a positive spin, the flavour may have been different if it was recorded after that debacle.

Michael’s response was still probably a lot softer than it would have been had we recorded on Thursday...new bleep machine definitely required. Thanks for your support, spread the word ! ??

Excellent podcast. Post Wigan you would have needed a Klaxon, not a Bleeper.

Bill Arthur, Mr. Radio Voice, is a great listen.

I also do not understand the relevance of the Podcast title, a couple of small bits of the Pod were difficult for me to hear properly so I think I missed something.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Excellent podcast. Post Wigan you would have needed a Klaxon, not a Bleeper.

Bill Arthur, Mr. Radio Voice, is a great listen.

I also do not understand the relevance of the Podcast title, a couple of small bits of the Pod were difficult for me to hear properly so I think I missed something.

Sound quality on this one not as I had hoped in fairness...our contributors were all coming through at different levels so trying to balance a quieter one with a louder one is “challenging” in those circumstances. We are planning to do our first face to face one at the end of the month so hopefully that will improve things...then again we might just end up talking over each other...!!!

The title is what Michael (jokingly I should add) said when we talked about Ryan Grant leaving Rovers towards the end. I bleeped out the swear to keep our pod in the child friendly section of iTunes ! 

Hope that helps. ?