BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys - Welcome or Not?

Venkys - Welcome or unwelcome?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. If Venkys apologised and stated that they would attend the next home game, how would you feel?

• Hostile towards them
    • Willing to forgive and draw a line
    • Wouldnt care at all

You have to ask yourself, why are they here?

can only be a vehicle for the rest of their group, maybe a vehicle to launder money?  They are not interested in football in fact completely disinterested.   I would love to see the accounts for the club over the last 6 years but don't expect to.

if these sharks don't sling their hook quick, I think we are finished as a club.

sad, sad days!

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

can only be a vehicle for the rest of their group, maybe a vehicle to launder money?  They are not interested in football in fact completely disinterested.   I would love to see the accounts for the club over the last 6 years but don't expect to.

if these sharks don't sling their hook quick, I think we are finished as a club.

sad, sad days!

I said last season that if we went down to league 1 under this lot we'd be finished as a club. At the very best we've 1 chance to bounce back this season and that rests on Mowbray which is worrying.

After this season it's curtains for the foreseeable believe me.

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

I said last season that if we went down to league 1 under this lot we'd be finished as a club. At the very best we've 1 chance to bounce back this season and that rests on Mowbray which is worrying.

After this season it's curtains for the foreseeable believe me.

I certainly believe you and I can't see us getting promotion this season.  There is no heart in the personnel, first 2 games, going through the motions.

Anybody who is anybody wants away and who can blame them.  Would you work for these people, I know I wouldn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumboots said:

I've been there and done that and, while I think it's good for keeping our plight out there,  I'm not sure it makes much difference to Venkys leaving

No it hasn't, it's hardly ever been backed by big numbers though.

5 hours ago, den said:

From solid Premier League club with little debt, to a club losing its first two games in the old third division and £100m+ in debt, closing radio rovers and staff redundancies.

for Gods sake, just sell up, just go! You've failed and you're still failing. 

Club is so badly diseased now that anybody going near the place gets instantly infected.This now way beyond mistakes, bad advice, naievity. 

Venkys, Pasha , Cheston , Coar- gtf out of our Club.

by 10pm on Weds 23rd August this Club could be all but done and dusted .If the worst ( but the expected) happens between now and then , morale will be so low that it will be virtually impossible to come back from.

The Club needs to be back in local ownership with people who care to give it a heartbeat again and get proper rovers blood running back through the veins of the Club.

i have no idea whether the proposal still stands but in the name of god , get on the phone to the 2 Ian's and see what can be done .Your time is up Venkys , it can't ever be mended whilst you lot are here. Please , please give these people a chance to put some faint hope back into the Town . It needs a radical , radical change or this Club could slither away this season in an empty ground and where there is nothing left to save.

Enough is enough now. It's over. You cannot possibly think there is any hope left whilst any of you are around the place.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Neal said:

No it hasn't, it's hardly ever been backed by big numbers though.

Trouble is Neal, when you think you have support from big players (or so called big players) like Wayne Wild, who has the resources and could get some high profile energy into getting the keaners out......in bed with them now waiting and hoping to get in with a directorship in the future....watching the club die in the meantime with advertising and partnering with venkys....

6 hours ago, 4000Holes said:

can only be a vehicle for the rest of their group, maybe a vehicle to launder money?  They are not interested in football in fact completely disinterested. 

I think the same, they probably need the club for some reason, probably washing or moving dirty money. The fa is also probably just as guilty of god knows what, so unwilling to step in. Dodgy corporate bodies, all of em!

2 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Trouble is Neal, when you think you have support from big players (or so called big players) like Wayne Wild, who has the resources and could get some high profile energy into getting the keaners out......in bed with them now waiting and hoping to get in with a directorship in the future....watching the club die in the meantime with advertising and partnering with venkys....

No one is bigger than any other in this fight. Wayne for whatever reason jumped into bed with the club and wether he likes it or not drew his line in the sand... It matters not one bit though, it's about numbers not individuals.

I hope venkys leave cannot stand them I'm convinced they are in it for tax evasion why keep a club that your not interested in, can they not see they are destroying the club, and why are the fa just sitting back and letting it happen,what has football come to nowadays all about who has the biggest wad of money it's RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Venkys do need to sell the club but that doesnt look like happening any time soon. 

I think we are stuck by them until they decide to leave. Would love the 2 Ian's and their group to own the club but they dont recieve any response to their calls. 

Do I believe any protest will force them out? No I dont. They dont have any effect on Venkys one bit. Even if 10k did it still wouldnt bother them at all. 

People have meet the Government, FA, FL, PL and nothing has happened. No rules have been broken. No one can force Venkys to sell as each football club is a private business. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

Clear off Chadwick.

Why? 

Cos I gave an opinion you dont like or is it cos I dont protest so I aint allow to give my opinion on it or are only protestors allow their opinions in this thread? 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why? 

Cos I gave an opinion you dont like or is it cos I dont protest so I aint allow to give my opinion on it or are only protestors allow their opinions in this thread? 

Probably because you keep repeating yourself. We've heard it all before. You go to your matches and leave the rest of us to wallow and we'll all be happy.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Probably because you keep repeating yourself. We've heard it all before. You go to your matches and leave the rest of us to wallow and we'll all be happy.

Just like every Venkys thread then. We all just keep repeating the same old things. 

1 minute ago, MCMC1875 said:

....because you don't know when to shut up. That's all.

Oh sorry. So no opinion then