BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys - Welcome or Not?

Venkys - Welcome or unwelcome?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. If Venkys apologised and stated that they would attend the next home game, how would you feel?

• Hostile towards them
    • Willing to forgive and draw a line
    • Wouldnt care at all

5 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Tony Mowbray, Owen Coyle and Paul Lambert are all represented by HSH.

HSH has three directors listed with companies house, namely, Stephen Horner, Dave Sheron, and Craig Honeyman.

Honeyman is a former director of SEM. Horner and Sheron are both former SEM employees and were named alongside Jerome Anderson in a lawsuit brought about by Gavin McCann, which suggests they work together closely.

Why are these people still having significant influence in the running of the club, if Venky’s have ‘learnt their lesson’?

D0223F82-00FC-4F25-8615-D06F98777598.thumb.png.f475c9800965d59a528b1091549a0ae4.png

Shocker he’s a Boro fan! ;) 

6 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Tony Mowbray, Owen Coyle and Paul Lambert are all represented by HSH.

HSH has three directors listed with companies house, namely, Stephen Horner, Dave Sheron, and Craig Honeyman.

Honeyman is a former director of SEM. Horner and Sheron are both former SEM employees and were named alongside Jerome Anderson in a lawsuit brought about by Gavin McCann, which suggests they work together closely.

Why are these people still having significant influence in the running of the club, if Venky’s have ‘learnt their lesson’?

Club still run in a corrupt manner but they have wised up to working out of the spotlight a bit more. 

Anyone doubt the are running the show them answer this: what were the odds of both Coyle and TM being appointed Rovers managers? Neither had recent (or much) success whatsoever and were a million miles from a championship job. Coyle I believe was linked with the Blackpool job the summer he joined us - nowhere near championship wuality.. So for both to be appointed at such unlikely odds with unlikely pedigree - far too much of a coincidence not to be string pulling. Factor in Lambert as well (although on paper a good appointment - recent success with Norwich and had managed in the Prem recently with Villa) and the chances of such appointments are just too uncanny to be coincidence. The parasites still rule the roost at Ewood. 

So until Venkys go we won't be rid of them. Which is a catch 22 as I'm pretty certain Venkys continue to own us to prevent any dodginess from being uncovered. Sad times. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Silas said:

So, he's a part time genius is he?!

Those must be the parts when he's not dealing with our club.

Also, followed by Rich Sharpe, interesting. 

He certainly called Mo Salah!

Frightening that the stench of SEM continues to linger but I expect their tentacles are wide reaching in football.

20 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

And if there son is “football mad” and will one day be signing the cheques this is going to be one hell of a ride. Like it or not it looks like there here to stay (gulp)

Lets hope father gives him a very big cheque book and he takes some proper advice otherwise expect more Ben Breretons.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The BBC's coronavirus live feed is reporting that chicken sales in India have plummeted since the outbreak due to misinformation being spread online about chickens being carriers.

It'll be interesting to see if that'll have any kind of knock-on consequence for the club, good or bad depending on your perspective...

"India’s top poultry firms such as Suguna Foods, Godrej Agrovet and Venkys have reported up to a 50 per cent drop in sales of chickens and eggs in recent months, while sales have dropped by as much as 80 per cent in some areas."

https://amp.scmp.com/week-asia/economics/article/3065227/coronavirus-chicken-indias-poultry-industry-takes-steps-stop

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Atko's Engine said:

The BBC's coronavirus live feed is reporting that chicken sales in India have plummeted since the outbreak due to misinformation being spread online about chickens being carriers.

It'll be interesting to see if that'll have any kind of knock-on consequence for the club, good or bad depending on your perspective...

The Venkys share price is down about 30% over the last month .

Share price still tumbling. Down 9.75% today.

A couple of years ago when Venky's shares were rocketing there was a 5% daily cap on change in share price. I think it was to prevent them going arteficially high during the beef ban. This also meant that they were very safe shares as they couldn't collapse quickly so they stayed fairly steady. It appears that the cap has now gone and the share value is almost back down to pre beef ban days of 2017. 

• Like 1

Yet again brings into focus the ludicrous investment signing and that money totally spaffed.

Other side of the coin is the 1.3 million TM & Waggot left in the bank in Jan from the budget might just be keeping it afloat for now. Heroes one and all.....

Waggott with some disgraceful comments today...

“I have been in discussions with Tony every day on player welfare as well as the business side, and my view is that the owners have been very good to the club over the last nine years since they took over the ownership of the club and it’s now time for us to play a part and look after them a little bit as we go through a turbulent time. I’m looking across the board how we can pay all the people we can for as long as possible.”

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

my view is that the owners have been very good to the club over the last nine years since they took over the ownership of the club

Waggott can't make any comments on what went on before he was here. The bloke is clueless. The next six months is going to be a clear indication of their commitment to the club. This has barely got going in India to date and already impacting on their business. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Waggott can't make any comments on what went on before he was here. The bloke is clueless. The next six months is going to be a clear indication of their commitment to the club. This has barely got going in India to date and already impacting on their business. 

Exactly. And he can’t wait to tell us how he can’t comment on what went on before whenever he’s asked anything about their multitude of wrongdoings. Different story when he wants to kiss their arses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

“I have been in discussions with Tony every day on player welfare as well as the business side, and my view is that the owners have been very good to the club over the last nine years since they took over the ownership of the club and it’s now time for us to play a part and look after them a little bit as we go through a turbulent time. I’m looking across the board how we can pay all the people we can for as long as possible.”

How on earth can we play a part and look after them a little bit?

The are (allegedly) billionaires.

Maybe he is paving the way for an announcement about furloughing staff.

• Like 2