BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys - Welcome or Not?

Venkys - Welcome or unwelcome?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. If Venkys apologised and stated that they would attend the next home game, how would you feel?

• Hostile towards them
    • Willing to forgive and draw a line
    • Wouldnt care at all

10 hours ago, TBTF said:

Club is so badly diseased now that anybody going near the place gets instantly infected.This now way beyond mistakes, bad advice, naievity. 

Venkys, Pasha , Cheston , Coar- gtf out of our Club.

by 10pm on Weds 23rd August this Club could be all but done and dusted .If the worst ( but the expected) happens between now and then , morale will be so low that it will be virtually impossible to come back from.

The Club needs to be back in local ownership with people who care to give it a heartbeat again and get proper rovers blood running back through the veins of the Club.

i have no idea whether the proposal still stands but in the name of god , get on the phone to the 2 Ian's and see what can be done .Your time is up Venkys , it can't ever be mended whilst you lot are here. Please , please give these people a chance to put some faint hope back into the Town . It needs a radical , radical change or this Club could slither away this season in an empty ground and where there is nothing left to save.

Enough is enough now. It's over. You cannot possibly think there is any hope left whilst any of you are around the place.

Absolutely right. 

11,500 Rovers fans on yesterday is incredible given the last 7 years. 

Better not take any action or make any protests though because that would only make things worse wouldn't it? 

Been saying for years the club is set up to fail from the top down any coaches, managers and players that come in will never succeed until the ownership changes. 

Still a long way Rovers can fall. Local rivalries against AFC Fylde and Curzon Ashton await. 

• Like 3

I was thinking about something a bit different but I'm not sure what angle you would need to take on this. This has had an adverse effect on the whole of Blackburn and not just the club and fans.

The FA deemed these people to be fit and proper owners and clearly they are not even close. Is there any way that the people of Blackburn could take a case against the FA for negligence in their duties?

We all know there is no easy solution to getting rid. Just less over a week ago, the season kicked off and plenty were optimistic, that we would at long last, see some positive results and start to enjoy the football again. Seven years of demise, will become eight, then nine etc. No promotion this season spells disaster and the end of the club. We either all rally and make a concerted last desperate attempt to oust them, or we kiss goodbye to our club.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, lraC said:

We all know there is no easy solution to getting rid. Just less over a week ago, the season kicked off and plenty were optimistic, that we would at long last, see some positive results and start to enjoy the football again. Seven years of demise, will become eight, then nine etc. No promotion this season spells disaster and the end of the club. We either all rally and make a concerted last desperate attempt to oust them, or we kiss goodbye to our club.

100%. Mowbray isn't the problem. Ward, Nyambe and Raya aren't the problem. They are simply symptoms of the disease, Venkys. While they are in charge this football club will never prosper. So there's two choices, wait for them to go or try and force them - which route you take comes down to what sort of a person you are. 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, J*B said:

100%. Mowbray isn't the problem. Ward, Nyambe and Raya aren't the problem. They are simply symptoms of the disease, Venkys. While they are in charge this football club will never prosper. So there's two choices, wait for them to go or try and force them - which route you take comes down to what sort of a person you are

And what kind of person chooses which route?

11 hours ago, Neal said:

No one is bigger than any other in this fight. Wayne for whatever reason jumped into bed with the club and wether he likes it or not drew his line in the sand... It matters not one bit though, it's about numbers not individuals.

Yes but some have more clout than others.  To sit on the top table and spend the last 7 years so-called supporting the venkys out campaigns, none of which have really got off the ground.  And then to not only carry on advertising, but start partnerships with the club at the very time that we are at the lowest point under these keaners, thats poor.  How do you expect the foot soldiers to carry on if the self appointed generals are proved to be shysters and in bed with the club.

Just reading this thread listening to recommended playlist on spotify and this comes on 

First they take your pride,
then turn it all inside,
and then you realize you got nothing left to lose.
So you try to stop,
try to get back up,
and then you realize you're telling the Story of the Blues.
Felling browbeaten day after day,
I think It's over but I just can't get away.
You said forget it,
well don't jump the gun,
you're laughing this time next time you might be the one
To tell...
(the story of the blues)

talk about synchronisation 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, den said:

From solid Premier League club with little debt, to a club losing its first two games in the old third division and £100m+ in debt, closing radio rovers and staff redundancies.

for Gods sake, just sell up, just go! You've failed and you're still failing. 

I echo your sentiments entirely, but how many times in the last 7 years has a thread exactly like this been started and they're still here. What will it honestly take for them too just f**k off seriously? Admin? Liquidation? I've said many of times I'd take either of those if it meant them leaving. I thought relegation too league one might have speeded up either of those processes yet they go out this summer and actually spend a bit of money? Mind boggling. Just leave you fooking crooks. 

4 hours ago, lraC said:

The Venkys disease: It takes a long while too kill you, those with the diesease are known too suffer with symptoms for years such as Relegation too the third tier of football, taking advice from crooks due to the confused state of mind the disease brings on, paying millions on agent fees because Fabio Nunes is the next ronaldo, emptying football stadiums of life and people, appointing your biggest rivals ex manager, appointing an okay manager and promising him money only too break said promise and said manager to walk, not knowing relegation was a thing due to already referenced confused state of mind and forcing a man already struggling a bit with his weight too stuff his face with chicken on camera. Some sufferers have also stated they've encountered symptoms such as attracting snowballs too the face. The disease is said too not really effect ones self but too efffect all those around you.. The disease ultimately leads too death, whether that "death"can be recovered from by whoever is left too pick up the pieces still remains too be seen. #VenkysOut

3 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They will leave when Blackburn Rovers ceases to exist...job done.

It's looking that way.

We've been utterly shafted and continue to be. Nothing to do with 'part and parcel' or 'ebb and flow'; we've been systematically taken apart. Bumley can't even take any credit for the switch of places. They've not clawed their way above us, they've simply stepped over our warm rotting carcass.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They will leave when Blackburn Rovers ceases to exist...job done.

Yeah. Really does make you wonder what the point is of continuing to care. 

I see non-league looming large. Mowbray has painted himself into a corner, but they won't sack him until it's too late. 

God alone knows who they'll appoint as manager next March. The funny thing is that Venky's came through with the dough this summer, and we'll probably still go down. 

They won't be digging deep when we're preparing for league 2. I would assume that next manager will be appointed from within so maybe Johnson. That would be an improvement. So if course that won't happen and it'll be Dunn instead. I'd say non-league by 2020

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

Who manages Tony Mowbray?

Who manages Mike Cheston?

Who manages Blackburn Rovers Football Club?

Rhetorical question but the answer is no fecker does and until that changes our downward trajectory of fortunes won't.

The banks the finance sector.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

It's almost like a sense of complacency has come with being relegated. How is playing in League 1 going to fix our existing problems?

Nothing will change because the fans aren't doing anything, or those that 'tried' have now given up.

Pathetic.

• 8 months later...

If you learn from your mistakes and act on them is redemption possible?

Vincent Tan says it might be*

*I am talking about promotion to the premium not getting out of league one

What's your realistic road to redemption, of sorts?

For me it's get us back in the Prem, leave funding for the first season, wipe the debts then sell asap 

afp-525587972_001.jpg

_101197780_cc1_reut.jpg

Edited by Rover_Shaun

Just now, roverandout said:

Venkys can still go to hell..nothings change.  This is just a tiny ripple of positivity in an ocean of mayhem and destruction...venkys out!!!

Obviously getting out of the Sunday league isn't what I was getting at. Just prompting a debate as Tan has done sonewhat of a Lazurus

As long as they put us back in the prem then sell we can all forget about them.

Just now, Gladwingone said:

Venkysout !!!

Sadly that doesn't seem to be happening so what is your realistic road to a redemption of sorts? (Death or severe injury is not a justified road to redemption either ?)

Edited by Rover_Shaun