BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesborough away Sat 8th Dec

good first half, but i think the red card has helped us alot here as before it boro looked right up for it,  we should have scored a least another 1 but could have 2 more, we cant keep missing them chances.

downing and reed really impressing me and apart from the miss evans has been great in the middle too

One more goal and we kill this off. Evans should have scored that chance but you could maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and say it came at him pretty quickly, that’s what the boys on I follow said and for once i’d agree With them. Absolutely cynical red from Besic and I cannot believe neither the ref or Lino were going to give it at first. We’ll get chances on the break this second half as you’d expect Boro will come out going for it, when we get a chance we have to take it. YOU BLUESSSSS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Butty said:

One more goal and we kill this off. Evans should have scored that chance but you could maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and say it came at him pretty quickly, that’s what the boys on I follow said and for once i’d agree With them. Absolutely cynical red from Besic and I cannot believe neither the ref or Lino were going to give it at first. We’ll get chances on the break this second half as you’d expect Boro will come out going for it, when we get a chance we have to take it. YOU BLUESSSSS

When did Evans last score anyway?

Can hear the team talks from here -  Let's sit off a bit lads and counter there'll be space now they are down to 10 !

Let's get as many free kicks and set plays as possible and get back into it whilst trying to get one of theirs to walk as well !

Interesting second half coming up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Can hear the team talks from here -  Let's sit off a bit lads and counter there'll be space now they are down to 10 !

Let's get as many free kicks and set plays as possible and get back into it whilst trying to get one of theirs to walk as well !

Interesting second half coming up.

Let them come on to us?! WTF! Press press press and move that ball around if he’s any sendesense

• Like 1