BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Newcastle Away

It's on Newcastle's website so it needs to be the same for us.

Hats off to both clubs for agreeing this. Newcastle are usually sensible with their pricing. I suppose for Rovers if there's 40 odd thousand on at £10 a piece it's still a good money spinner rather than having a home game or a lower league club.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Changed KO for purely overseas viewers, is this new? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of that?

Seems strange, but have been offered some good money. I remember this happening in Uefa Cup against Leverkusen, all kicks off in Uefa Cup that year were 19:45 but German TV paid a shed load for the game so it kicked off at 17:30, affecting attendance, still got 20k on mind.

18 minutes ago, AAK said:

Seems strange, but have been offered some good money. I remember this happening in Uefa Cup against Leverkusen, all kicks off in Uefa Cup that year were 19:45 but German TV paid a shed load for the game so it kicked off at 17:30, affecting attendance, still got 20k on mind.

Remember that, but for a domestic game?

Edited by Mattyblue

Depends whether Northern extend their Saturday strikes or not. If not, to Preston, up to Carlisle and across is probably the best. If they do, then you will need to get into Manchester and a TPE train north. How you do that depends where you're starting from, as there may be no trains at all in Blackburn.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Changed KO for purely overseas viewers, is this new? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of that?

My mates a Portsmouth fan, I brought to Ewood last Saturday, we went to watch Portsmouth at Rochdale on Sunday at 1400pm because it was on foreign TV.