BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Away Travel From Hyndburn (Preferably)

• Moderation Lead

Now then lads & lasses, long time poster, infrequent asker of help!

Me and a few mates (including a couple from this parish) are going up to Newcastle for the FA Cup game in early January, but seem to be in a bit of a quandary re transport.

Trains look to be circa £83 with more changes than Kanye West's mind, the official travel will be out as drinking isn't allowed on there and drinking will be as much a part of the day as the football, so it seems unfair to leave it out of proceedings for a number of hours! 

Bottom line, does anyone know of any pubs that do travel to away games, preferably from the Hyndburn area? (Most of us will be going from Accy/Baxenden). I previously got coaches via the Brown Cow near Ewood, but I can't see anything on BRAG's website or their Facebook page about any away travel recently.....

Failing any good ideas, we could always get a minibus with a local taxi firm that rhymes with Derek Shaw's fabled communication method on transfer deadline day, but they aren't exactly well known for their reliability levels.....

Any help would be appreciated, ta!

Birdy's Ewood Blues bus from the Fox & Hounds. He usually  goes via Intack and Great Harwood on route for pick ups,

mark1875 of this parish, who used to run the Brown Cow bus now goes from The Observatory (next to Blackburn Royal), I believe.

Craven Heifer from Darwen.