BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds United v Rovers: Boxing Day 2018, 3pm

14 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Nar its not worth it but Mogga never seems to change much. I expect him to go cautious but for it to fail miserably.

Yea, just like last time we played Leeds... oh wait!...

Seriously though, tough game today. If we aren’t at our best, make a few mistakes or don’t take our chances - we won’t get near them.

Hopefully, we will get in their face for set pieces again, crowding the box and keeper for corners, because it worked last time. 

As for formation, I don’t expect it to change - however the fitness of Mulgrew and Reed is probably the biggest indicator of success for us today.

Come on you blues.

22 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Not paying £40.  Don't have Sky.  Pubs can't show Red Button games any more.  Anybody know any reliable streaming sites for today?

At the Norwich game they were advertising the Leeds game on iFollow for £10, so guess that could be a last resort if you don’t find it anywhere else?

Seasons Greetings to all Rovers. I trust the festivities have gone well and your bellies are full and wallets not too empty. Hope those making the trip over here have a safe journey and you can expect a warm welcome at Elland Road. Well i warmly welcome you at any rate. For those wanting a drink before the game i recommend you try the Drysalters near Cottingley Crem. Plenty parking and only a 15 min walk to the ground. Friendly bunch frequent this pub and visiting fans are always welcome in there. 

Have a good day lads and all the best for 2019. I hope you find a bit of form and push on towards the top 6.

Go easy.

• Like 4

Woke up today wanting to go, but no sales on the day! God damn you Steve Waggott.

I’m usually uber confident with my predictions but think this time they might be too much for us... so we’ll probably win I suppose?

Merry Xmas

47 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

2,500 going according to LT. Personally think they’ve got wrong end of the stick with regards to ‘no tickets being available’, as that was the entire allocation.

Some following at that price if true...

As we have said before in this thread, if we had sold all our tickets there would have been endless tweets about it, plus i reckon they would have opened Blues to show it in there if we had.

57 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

2,500 going according to LT. Personally think they’ve got wrong end of the stick with regards to ‘no tickets being available’, as that was the entire allocation.

Some following at that price if true...

1500 as of the LT live thread 15 mins ago. 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/17320274.matchday-live-leeds-united-v-blackburn-rovers/

40 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Are pubs allowed to show it? Bees knees in town have posted on their facebook that they’re showing it, wondering if other pubs will be too?

When the Swansea game was first blocked for pubs, I know a few that got round it. Depends on what setup you have or something.  

On 23/12/2018 at 12:41, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Can see a bit of a mini pasting in this one with confidence at rock bottom and injuries piling up. I’ll go for 3-1 which would make it 1 win in 8.

That being said I’d go for the following side - I wouldn’t risk Reed - if he gets done long term then we’re screwed. Not really a fan of 3-5-2 but something’s got to give with this winger sh*te which plainly isn’t working as we don’t have any bar an injury prone/34 year old Craig Conway.

Raya

Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Nyambe Rodwell Evans Bell

Dack

Graham Armstrong

Looks like TM has been listening to me. Same 11.

• Like 2

Rodwell in for Smallwood, think that might be a good move since the little possession we will have needs to be better utilised. Definitley will miss Ritchie’s effort and energy, but Jack is a far better passer!

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Looks like TM has been listening to me. Same 11.

Two up front with Dack in behind is the way I’d go too. 

Edited by Biz

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

3 at the back with nyambe and bell as wingbacks?

That's never worked when he's tried it. We usually go panicky at the back. Where would it leave Armstrong though? Either with dack or Graham

Edited by AAK