BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds United v Rovers: Boxing Day 2018, 3pm

15 minutes ago, den9112 said:

If i was still playing and played in that first half with Armstrong he would be getting a mouthful of me at half time ...

I'm glad I never played with you. Sounds like you want your teammates to...well, 'play' with you.

Just now, Miller11 said:

I’d bet a significant sum of money that the first sub we see will be Smallwood.

For Graham! 

Haven’t seen us too much recently but this performance, albeit against the league leaders, makes me have my head in my hands. Just offering absolutely zilch. Don’t get the game plan at all rather than a miraculous 1-0 set piece win - which hasn’t happened.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

This message sums us up in a nutshell at the moment BDS! We need better, starting during this second half as one win in eight after this isn’t boding well for 2019. 

No, the momentum and buzz from last year has definitely gone. We have a slog ahead of us. 

I think we had a good chance this year to surprise people. However Mowbray is planning for 2022