BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers: 29th December 2018

2 hours ago, CD_93 said:

Redeemining factor of today could be that the three teams that could leapfrog us have tough games too.

But this is the Championship. We don't seem ready for this at all so I'm going for an easy 2-0 to Rovers playing with 10 men for the last 30 minutes. Rodwell and Evans on the scoresheet.

Balls

Well done Tony.

Really happy with that line up. Needed shaking up, players needed a rest and a chance in equal measure. 

I feared a loss regardless , at least this shakes things up and sends out a message. 

Regardless of result Tony has done the right thing for me and I will give him no critism for his choices today.  COYB

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Sheffield Utd are going to have a field day unless Reed and Rothwell boss the midfield. 

On the flip side, Sheffield United are going to have to think about defending a little more now.

Our goals from open play must be pretty low.

Hope the lads who are starting take their chance and do well. Wouldn't like the likes of Brereton, Travis, Rothwell to be the fall guys if this is a battering.

Fair play to the manager though. He's tried something different and I can't argue with that. Only one I'm questioning slightly is Dack but let's show everyone we aren't as one man of a team as we appear.

2-1 Rovers, Brereton, Rodwell, Sharp

20 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I guess that will be the next line of thinking if Dack doesn’t play against West Brom. Don’t think he needs a rest physically but his form has dipped and it will do him good hopefully.

An unlikely win would certainly give Mowbray sleepless nights though.

Interesting that some people think he’s throwing the game. I don’t see it like that. Hopefully the travelling fans get to see an energetic display from our young charges.

Average age of the starting XI today is 24.

366D1D02-73EB-4DC6-8E7F-95EA1B2791AE.thumb.jpeg.3030173eaf657c8b3d02908e68cf5477.jpeg

Average age of bench is 27.

1F6694E4-1374-4539-8747-83B8FBD8255B.thumb.jpeg.fc32ceb5a1ce4bab22ce32f327fba76d.jpeg

Yes, I would imagine that's how we will line up. Exciting and worth a go. Sheffield United bossed us at home with our go to 11. Perfect game to go for it with this line up 

6 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Well done Tony.

Really happy with that line up. Needed shaking up, players needed a rest and a chance in equal measure. 

I feared a loss regardless , at least this shakes things up and sends out a message. 

Regardless of result Tony has done the right thing for me and I will give him no critism for his choices today.  COYB

Spot on.