BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers: 29th December 2018

Just now, Stuart said:

Mowbray made the unnecessary changes and it’s been an implosion ever since. He’s lost the plot.

He makes changes every single match - usually 3-5. The better teams have consistency in their selection. Yet again not rocket science but it appears to be for our Ton.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

2 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Charlie’s legs have gone. Looks like a 45 year old after 7mins

Said it many time on here, he isn't good enough for this level, physically, simple as that. Just cause he can score a free kick is irrelevant.

Edited by AAK

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Mowbray made the unnecessary changes and it’s been an implosion ever since. He’s lost the plot.

Depends if we wanted to go for a win, played well for 70 mins but imo not a cat in hells chance of a goal coming. Dack a spark of creativity , rather Graham on than Armstrong but still an attacking threat. Palmer had played well but on a yellow, Brererton did ok but didnt look like scoring. 

The sending off changed the game not the substitutions in my opinion

I stand by mowbray did the right thing today regarding the line up. I haven't seen the game so no comment there but players had a chance today and blew it. Whether down to tactics, substitutions, player quality or desire to surrender like that is not acceptable. A loss was virtually inevitable , to lose by that margin something drastic is wrong. The manor we lose is more than worrying and I think the players have to shoulder the blame

• Like 1

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

We cant defend leads in 90th min. We cant even score against 10 men, We have no ideas how to attack 10 men even when we have 11 men. The mentality in the team is so wrong. Maybe Mowbray has been too nice. Thankfully that he came and steadied the ship. But i dont see him as the man to bring us to the next level. 

The next level is down if this carries on

• Like 1