BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers: 29th December 2018

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

He brought on Dack ..ie our top friggin guy ..apparently ?  and Armstrong to kill ten man Sheff Utd ..meanwhile friggin Smallwood gets sent off ..

He went with a brave team who took the game to Sheffield United and then made unnecessary changes. You would think we were at man down at some point in that game such was the capitulation. We went from being in control to an absolute hammering and it was the result of the changes.

You certainly don’t bring off our main striker to bring on two number 10s. Mowbray went from brave to foolish in a very short space of time today.

• Like 4

Folk were in the main positive about today's team selection. We seemed to have held our own, they were down to 10 men. It seems Smallwood, and woeful substitutions (again), have done for us. I went to the Norwich game, first game I've been to this season. I was not impressed. Fitness seems a real problem, that and changes are down to the manager. 

He had a decent squad, and got us up. He appears ill equipped for life in this division.  

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

He went with a brave team who took the game to Sheffield United and then made unnecessary changes. You would think we were at man down at some point in that game such was the capitulation. We went from being in control to an absolute hammering and it was the result of the changes.

You certainly don’t bring off our main striker to bring on two number 10s. Mowbray went from brave to foolish in a very short space of time today.

erm ...you missed out the Smallwood sending off Stuart . 

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Depends if we wanted to go for a win, played well for 70 mins but imo not a cat in hells chance of a goal coming. Dack a spark of creativity , rather Graham on than Armstrong but still an attacking threat. Palmer had played well but on a yellow, Brererton did ok but didnt look like scoring. 

The sending off changed the game not the substitutions in my opinion

I would agree about the sending off but it won't change anything.

Just now, Stuart said:

Hull were below us in the table before today’s games.

AE5595C7-65E5-4459-9319-E9FE0BFB7C11.thumb.jpeg.45f686ea4fbdb06cf4ed04a6ee433b9e.jpeg

We are too happy to accept failure because “teams are higher than us in the league”.

Some folk need to grow a pair.

I haven't checked the table in a while. Don't want to. Are Hull ahead of us now? Fuck sake. What the actual fucking fuck