BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers: 29th December 2018

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Before today we had conceded 65% of our goals after the 60th minute. 24/37. Now that's up to 27/40 at 67.5%.

0-60mins: 0.52 Goals per game

61-90+mins: 1.08 Goals per game

Debate Q: How can a team play 25 matches conceding only 13 goals in the first hour, concede more than double in half the amount of time after?

Unfortunately when you break it down like that, the answer is probably the managers subs and 'tactical' changes...

As was said earlier, TM's subs have an impact, a completely negative one. This is a real problem, and opposing managers will all have one thing to say to their teams, keep it 0-0 till 60 minutes and we will win. 

35 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Yep.

2DEBA6E3-7DDA-4D2C-97E0-E2AED18B8250.thumb.jpeg.a40d8a82c40b5b6ad56ab729d37bae94.jpeg

And Millwall beat Forest today!

We are the only team with manager and fans who will defend an embarrassing defeat and slag off fellow fans who simply want better.

After the next game we could be getting sucked into a real fight. With some very angry fans too.

I refuse to look at it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

How did Brereton play? 

Honestly 

Looked lost, like he did't know how he was supposed to play, and when given a rare opportunity fluffed it, but what can you expect for a lad that plays up front for the first time since signing in August.

46 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Hull were below us in the table before today’s games.

AE5595C7-65E5-4459-9319-E9FE0BFB7C11.thumb.jpeg.45f686ea4fbdb06cf4ed04a6ee433b9e.jpeg

We are too happy to accept failure because “teams are higher than us in the league”.

Some folk need to grow a pair.

By all accounts, that one looks like a super, smashin grab job.

Teams pay huge sums to analysts to come up with ways of winning. Yet most people on here could tell you how to beat us -

We tire dramatically after 65 mins leaving huge gaps.

Attack our useless left backs.

Swing balls into the box as we seem to have an inability to defend crosses.

Slide passes between the centre half and full backs they don’t have a clue what to do!

If you get one keep coming at us as we won’t stop wobbling.

I’m so pissed off at making the same woeful mistakes.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Before today we had conceded 65% of our goals after the 60th minute. 24/37. Now that's up to 27/40 at 67.5%.

0-60mins: 0.52 Goals per game

61-90+mins: 1.08 Goals per game

Debate Q: How can a team play 25 matches conceding only 13 goals in the first hour, concede more than double in half the amount of time after?

Unfortunately when you break it down like that, the answer is probably the managers subs and 'tactical' changes...

Mental and physical weakness.

Every opposition seems fitter than Rovers.

Smallwoods ridiculous challenge was clearly meant as revenge on Sharp for his foul on Travis moments earlier. Given how Travis was banished from the team after his stupid sending off last season, I’d hope the same is applied to Smallwood.

Something’s not been right since Preston, and it’s Mowbrays job to sort it out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Every season in every league there seems to be a team that goes into free fall culminating in relegation.

All the signs are pointing to us at the moment.

Yeah it certainly looks that way. 

Dack is off in my opinion. Perhaps that is the reason for this complete capitulation of team spirit. Body language is just shocking from him at times.

Edited by Fraserkirky

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Yeah it certainly looks that way. 

Dack is off in my opinion. Perhaps that is the reason for this complete capitulation of team spirit. Body language did just shocking from him at times.

He’s completely loved up at the moment. His missus will be not asking, but telling him he needs to be at a London club.

We have ONE recognised centre back in Downing and he sits on the bench. Our full backs are pretty poor, all four of them. Therefore it is not surprising that we are shipping loads of goals. 

Cannot create scoring chances either (thinking of mid table Bristol City who can).

I also question the training team for fitness and mental ability (of players). TM must realise these problems. If he doesn't were doomed. He's got to change a few things and be clever in the January window but I'm not holding my breath. 

20 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

How did Brereton play? 

Honestly 

Terribly. Through on goal, scuffed a shot for a throw in. A few harmless little jumps in the general vicinity of a defender. Generally clueless play - and that is being kind to him.

• Like 1

I can't quote for some reason on my phone but the person that mentioned downing .. speaking of downing I can't remember him having a bad game?  He always comes in and does a good job.  For me he would replace lehihan who is shocking right now. I would place Rodwell in the centre with reed .  Then the rest of the squad is up for grabs 

........................Raya...................

Nyambe..downing..mulgrew..(new)..

..(new).....reed......Rodwell....(new)..

..,..............rothwell...........

.....................(new)............

I would want a new CB too.. so striker CB two wide men and a left back. Move on one of bell or Williams . Keep Travis around for the right back/ centre mid competition.  Dack I've never liked so if we can fetch a price for him then yes please and use it to strengthen. 

Edited by AdamRochina