BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v West Brom 1 Jan 2019

First twenty mins we were best team and should have been 2 up. Since then not much to report. Bell and Bennett give me the willies at full back. Armstrong frustrating. Travis very good, don't loan him out!!

• Like 1

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

The red button needs refurbed tho, no replays, dull commentary. If your going to do it, then do it right not half arsed. Looks and feels like a training session the way they have it currently 

Mostly it's just what IFollow get, reasonable only from those Clubs with inhouse tv stations.

• Backroom

Great start but we’ve got more nervous as it’s gone on, some of our decision making at the back is scary!

Graham should have scored at least one I’d be tempted to change him for Brereton soon 

Both left wingers have the beating of their full back but their guy seems to make the right decision more than Arma

Think we’ll win this one, won’t be easy mind!

• Backroom
Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Too early to say, but he has abit of Lampard in his style of play.

I just think he’s fearless, he’ll make mistakes for sure but who doesn’t in this team; he deserves a run there now nobody else is exactly demanding that spot 

Edited by Tom

Like others have said Travis looks good, he's quite similar to Reed, nicking balls off others' toes but also knows how to pass forward more than Evans or Smallwood.

Armstrong hasn't done much this season but did use his pace well a couple of times, I think Rothwell offers more.    

West Brom have threatened occasionally and will score if we don't, need a bit more urgency and a bit more quality second half.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mostly it's just what IFollow get, reasonable only from those Clubs with inhouse tv stations.

Before they started putting more games on the red button there was occasionally 'Sky type coverage' on iFollow. I remember watching a couple of games where there were replays and more than the one camera.

That seems to have gone now.

• Backroom

Just said I’d have Mulgrew in the box not taking corners and he plants it in the top corner 

He achieved what Gamst wanted to! Twice!

Brilliant!