BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers at the Toon FA Cup 3rd Round: Saturday 5th January 2019 - 5.30pm

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

For this game I'd expect Benitez to ring the changes with one eye on our relegation concerns. Fringe players like Atsu, Clark, Longstaff, Manquillo, Murphy, Muto, to be given a chance to impress. I'd probably predict a low scoring game, low on chances, low on quality, low on entertainment. From our end anyway.

Those fringe players would walk into most Championship teams. Such is the difference between getting £6m in TV money or £160m.

Great hilarity at Burnley as they get a penalty (which it wasnt) but then as the guy is running up to take it the ref blows and ungives the penalty as VAR over-ruled it for offside (which it wasnt).

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, philipl said:

Gates of 75K at Old Triffid and 55K at the Olympic Stadium but the dingles only manage 11K and I bet half of those were from Barnsley. 

Attendance today is anyone's guess.

There was no way OT was full today, there were swathes of empty seats. Reading brought 3,000, but there has been creative counting IMO.

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white

Leutwiler

Nyambe  Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Travis      Rodwell

Rothwell                           Dack

Brereton    Armstrong 

Strongest team but give some others a look. 

Edited by benhben

44 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Do you have to be signed up and all that jazz in order to watch it?

Do not know if it is the same now but you needed a nominal amount in your account to watch streams (think it was $10 when i signed up, if you did not take any of the matched /deposits offers, you could withdraw that amount when you did not need to watch anymore streams without gambling it  )

Wow!

Think Newcastle see this as a hindrance with that line up.

Managed to lump on Rovers at just short of 4/1 - this is a licence to print money.

Two 'fun' bets: £5 on Charlie for 1st goal at 18/1 and £5 on 3-1 to Rovers at 46/1.

COYB.