BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers at the Toon FA Cup 3rd Round: Saturday 5th January 2019 - 5.30pm

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Lost all faith in mowbray .. can't be bothered with him anymore .. selections ..interviews.. tactics and his nervy self cautious approach blah. Not for me no more can't stand him 

and winner of over reaction of the night goes to .....der der der

• Like 3

Well fun game at least, onwards to the weekend. Wonder if we will be able to compete after this game, only tuesday so should be ok.

Imo we lose cause Mowbray poor summer window. Today we startes with five players in theyre best positions, and thats including Raya. Nutall been playing as a left winger ffs. We are crying out for pace and trickery. Reed is a good player, but a poor winger.

• Like 1

Just now, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

I fear  Sutton was right when he said Rogers don't have the quality to " play through the thirds". Simple as that.mid table 2nd division the harsh truth.

Course he is right, the defenders are awful, they can't defend, never mind attempting to play it out from the back.

Just now, skous18 said:

Love Rothwell but he looked disinterested tonight. Cant blame him thou.

we were unlucky here and our season is pretty much over now. We are definitely not going down and surly not making the play offs, are we?

Unless we sign 2 wingers, 2 centre backs and a striker, then no, we won't be anywhere near the play offs.

• Like 1

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Lost all faith in mowbray .. can't be bothered with him anymore .. selections ..interviews.. tactics and his nervy self cautious approach blah. Not for me no more can't stand him 

It’s a long game mate, we are building slow, he’s not a revolutionary but he’s the right man for me right now.