BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers at the Toon FA Cup 3rd Round: Saturday 5th January 2019 - 5.30pm

As someone who hates VAR I'm willing to take the rough with the smooth with their offside goal, after all if Raya hadn't made such an erse of it it wouldn't have been a goal anyway.  You could say the same about the 4th goal as well come to that.  I thought we did OK in both games and could easily have got through so it's a horrible way for our season to be ended but there you go.  I'll never understand the formation played though, for me 3 at the back is asking for it and we looked wide open for much of the game.  These players just aren't used to playing that way and aren't good enough to easily adapt so it's a huge risk to play like that in a big game.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 01:49, Rogerb said:

Was right in line with that shot it was moving all over the place Raya did well to get something on it the way it dipped and swerved at the last second in particular

I was wondering if anyone noticed how much that ball moved, the lad was a mile offside and I don't.know hiw it was missed.  Likewise the 2nd.  Missed or ignored?