BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall away Saturday 12th Jan kick off 17.30

Just now, Tom said:

Nowt against Nuttall as he’ll feel he’s earned a crack but we’ve just spent £7m on a striker, if our main one isn’t playing then surely you play that lad in his preferred role? 

I’m sure Mowbray wasn’t planning on spending £7m on someone who Nuttall would be in front of 

Probably not the plan, but Nuttall is the one that deserves a chance based on performances (goals). Really hope the Nut does well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Nowt against Nuttall as he’ll feel he’s earned a crack but we’ve just spent £7m on a striker, if our main one isn’t playing then surely you play that lad in his preferred role? 

I’m sure Mowbray wasn’t planning on spending £7m on someone who Nuttall would be in front of 

I have a lot against it, he's shite. He scores at u23 level which is a poor standard of football. Them u23 sides get battered off bottom of league 2 opposition in that ldv cup or whatever it's called now. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

If Brereton needs a spell in the U23s then in the short term it’s an obvious swap.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, OJRovers said:

Probably not the plan, but Nuttall is the one that deserves a chance based on performances (goals). Really hope the Nut does well.

But Nuttall has been playing with the under 23s whilst Brereton hasn’t been 

• Backroom
Just now, Stuart said:

If Brereton needs a spell in the U23s then in the short term it’s an obvious swap.

Again not against that but it should have happened before now but I wonder if it couldn’t happen when he wasn’t our player 

Just now, Tom said:

Again not against that but it should have happened before now but I wonder if it couldn’t happen when he wasn’t our player 

You might have a point.

A “not in the first team” penalty clause sounds like something you’d put in a loan agreement.

Edit: I’m working in the premise that a last minute loan deal ended up being fairly standard T&Cs.

Edited by Stuart

Just now, Tom Stinny said:

If we win fair enough but you only need to take Dack and Reed out of that team to genuinely question throwing the game. Terrible attitude towards travelling fans.

After the recent run this is a game we should be aiming to win.

2 minutes ago, Tom Stinny said:

If we win fair enough but you only need to take Dack and Reed out of that team to genuinely question throwing the game. Terrible attitude towards travelling fans.

Out of the two games Id rather win Tuesday and progress but it is a strange side.

I dont think TM will consider it a weak side as such, I think it's just his ultra cautious nature kicking in.

“Our young players need to see that there is progression to the first team on merit Mowbray is a wanker I feel sorry for players like Travis because I think he will drop him”

*Travis starts*

*Nuttall starts*

”I cant believe he’s starting a League 2 standard striker, he’s a lot of explaining to do”

Some of you lot crack me up.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Agree and to be honest as bad as brereton has been I honestly think nuttall is worse.

Delighted Butterworth got on the bench. He would start over nuttall for me.

I'm not sure how Bennett is getting in before nyambe at right back. I love benno but he isn't the better of the two in that position

Edited by Oldgregg86

4 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

If Rodwell gets injured, (which is quite likely) who goes in at CB,... Graham ?

I’d imagine Nyambe from the bench. Far from ideal. As an aside, he’s bemoaning injuries to CB but why not have Grayson or Platt on the bench instead of Butterworth when we already have Graham and Brereton as options?

TM just said on SS that Downing couldn’t be considered (effectively). Must have agreed a deal despite travelling then.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!