BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall away Saturday 12th Jan kick off 17.30

I suspect this game is only on Leeds TV because they want to try and promote Dack during the window.

Mowbray looks really negative as usual. Though I'm really pleased with the line-up. Prioritising the cup, the one thing that prolongs interest in our season. ?

2-1 to Millwall.

We're up for the cup!!!

Edited by Husky

Just now, Husky said:

I suspect this game is only on Leeds TV because they want to try and promote Dack during the window.

Mowbray looks really negative as usual. Though I'm really pleased with the line-up. Prioritising the cup, the one thing that prolong interest in our season. ?

2-1 to Millwall.

We're up for the cup!!!

Leeds dont want Bradley Dack mate. Id rather have that Ginger lad. Reed.

Edited by CP Company Lad

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

Well he's not give much away in that interview apart from bemoaning injuries in defence and Graham being 33. Favouring nuttalls apparent mobility, we'll see 

Disappointing that TM said that Mulgrew's "natural replacement" was Williams (who apparently isnt available)  and Downing was Williams "natural replacement".

No wonder Downing wants to leave. No comparison between the two for me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

“Our young players need to see that there is progression to the first team on merit Mowbray is a wanker I feel sorry for players like Travis because I think he will drop him”

*Travis starts*

*Nuttall starts*

”I cant believe he’s starting a League 2 standard striker, he’s a lot of explaining to do”

Some of you lot crack me up.

I thought it was great to see a third of the match day squad consisting of academy players. Nuttall's form for the U23s surely deserved a chance and TM is really brave here to give him that chance now leaving the likes of Armstrong, Brereton and Graham on the bench. 

• Like 1

Bought 2 strikers for a combined fee that could rise to £10million, stick both on the bench and we start a lad who’s supposed to be going out on loan? Tinkrman Tony.