BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall away Saturday 12th Jan kick off 17.30

3 minutes ago, LDRover said:

This is pretty dire fare. God only knows how this team gets a goal.

Yep, thousands will be ringing to cancel their Sky subscriptions after this pile of doo doo.

Better half just commented that Raya looks like he's wearing joke gloves. "Do his hands fit those?"

Just now, Tom said:

Travis amazingly lucky not to be booked, one for each team now

He got the ball (as well as the man) and they often result in cards these days. Good refereeing from the sub-ref for me.

Rovers are just missing something at the moment. Dack has done ok. Travis isn’t in as much control. I think it’s a quiet Harrison Reed and a labourer looking Conway.

Weve no width on that left hand side apart from Nuttall having to go over.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I think it’s meant to be Reed LW but he’s coming inside far too much and exposing a very poor Bell. TM needs to sort this at HT - we’re offering zilch going forward.

or for fecking once dont play a central midfielder as a god damn winger!!!!! jesus christ it aint rocket science at all

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Never understand the criticism of Bell.

We're a Championship club and he's solid at this level. 

So Bell, good; Nuttall, bad. Are you even watching the game or going off memory?

• Like 1

We have treated them with all the respect of a top 2 side. Expected it. I think we'll make a concerted effort to win the game for 15 mins in the second half and be happy to labour the rest of the game. 

Travis and Reed are the pairing in the middle for now. Not in 18 months time with a phased integration. 

• Like 2