BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Memorabilia

That would have to be restored and you would be looking at a costly job.

I have always loved the Rovers crest. When I was maybe 8 or 9 girls in secondary school made club crest stickers by hand to sell to raise money for their school. The Rover crest was one of them. Something about it really stood out to me. The colours, the rose. Not sure exactly. I think it may be what got me supporting the club. Good timing in hindsight as that was around 93-94 :D 

You know the way some clubs have redesigned their crest? That would be an absolute red line for me. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Did that stained glass used to be in the glass shop across from Anaz Indian in Darwen?

Looks very familiar, was on display in the window for years?

I know when I discovered it had been there for considible time It’s very simple restore if can Paint by numbers it really is that simple I may do it I think looks good as it is but anyone was interested and wanted I’d enjoy doing it Hoping find member collects 

16 hours ago, Stuart said:

Interesting that the club pointed you to this forum...

16 hours ago, Stuart said:

Interesting that the club pointed you to this forum...

I thought was exc that Club was able point me to forum Not all Clubs show interest in fans Only after £££ 

It was Juliana Preugschat that replied to email I sent Club replied more than once second time informed of Forum (pic is her name etc that came with email) She said she has been with Club over 30 years 

EB0E66C4-6CBF-4D44-A1CC-4507F06DACE3.jpeg

19 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Some great photographs there from the era when I first started going to Ewood.

Bimpson, Dobing, Ferguson, Lawther.

Taylor, Vernon, Woods, Bimpson.

Bray, Harrison, McEvoy, Byrom.

Lawther, Newton, Whelan, McGrath.

Exc Hope brought some good memories Back 

They were in amongst bundle iI discovered Hoping find new home for them But thought be good share photos with forum 

Who was favourite out them 

49 minutes ago, Darren Douglas said:

I thought was exc that Club was able point me to forum Not all Clubs show interest in fans Only after £££ 

It was Juliana Preugschat that replied to email I sent Club replied more than once second time informed of Forum (pic is her name etc that came with email) She said she has been with Club over 30 years 

EB0E66C4-6CBF-4D44-A1CC-4507F06DACE3.jpeg

Really struggling to understand you mate. If you struggle with punctuation can you separate sentences by starting a new line?

The only reason I mentioned it was because the club has had a love-hate relationship with this (independent) forum in the past.

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Really struggling to understand you mate. If you struggle with punctuation can you separate sentences by starting a new line?

The only reason I mentioned it was because the club has had a love-hate relationship with this (independent) forum in the past.

Sorry punctuation not the best 

Club were more happy point me too forum 

Not a problem have nice weekend 

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Cheers fella, you too.

I contacted Club ask if knew any info few items I had esp Print of Ewood Park Believed it to be Limited Edition nice piece 

Club Secretary was great managed help & then pointed me to Forum Said was sure Fans would enjoy seeing some items & also possibly help 

52257115-2708-43E2-93E5-DF6D03A19628.jpeg

• Like 1