BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thankyou to Membeds

I’d like say Thankyou to members for making me feel welcome even tho my first love is Glasgow Rangers & Blackburn Rovers my “English Club” I appreciate made felt welcome 

Wish BOTH Rangers & Blackburn can return to good years Both sets fans gotten see great players in both Blue Jerseys Id like see read fans opinion on Players that’s played both clubs If liked them or disliked Big Colin Hendry fitted in so easily at Ibrox Tugay Obv fav Not all players with ability fit in easily but when have that determination & desire the fans sense & pick up on it One player I always wished could’ve worn both jerseys was Shearer Blackburn’s McCoist 

I hope enjoy few photos I post hope find new home for them in meantime Share with Genuine Rovers Fans 

• Like 4

Boo, come on Celtic :) 

Would I be correct in saying that with Rovers fans it seems a lot have either Celtic or Rangers as a 2nd team? It seems about 70% , 30% Celtic. 

I could be imagining this. 

I'm not actually mad into Celtic at all myself. I couldn't even tell you their starting 11. I can name about 3 players to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Would I be correct in saying that with Rovers fans it seems a lot have either Celtic or Rangers as a 2nd team? It seems about 70% , 30% Celtic. 

I'm not actually mad into Celtic at all myself. I couldn't even tell you their starting 11. I can name about 3 players to be honest. 

Lol We are catching them 

I think Blackburn & Rangers have good relations because had same players inc Captains 

And both are Blue noses lol

I hope take in Blackburn match in not too far away future 

Just now, Darren Douglas said:

Lol We are catching them 

I think Blackburn & Rangers have good relations because had same players inc Captains 

And both are Blue noses lol

I hope take in Blackburn match in not too far away future 

Ye really are. Gerrard is doing some job there and I had my doubts about why he took that job of all places. It would be an incredible achievement if he won the league. I think Celtic got a bit complacent, but I suppose that can happen after, what is it now, 7 titles in a row? At least the league is interesting again anyway 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Would love a Rangers v Rovers pre season friendly at Ibrox...been to the other place when we played them in UEFA cup.

A trip to Ibrox on the bucket list!

Defo like Atmosphere at Ibrox Blue Flags Union Jacks and noise 

i just wrote I’d like take in Blackburn game 

Nothing like Old Firm Match noise,atmosphere 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ye really are. Gerrard is doing some job there and I had my doubts about why he took that job of all places. It would be an incredible achievement if he won the league. I think Celtic got a bit complacent, but I suppose that can happen after, what is it now, 7 titles in a row? At least the league is interesting again anyway 

Yes but we don’t see them as real League wins They had no competition Gerrard doing really well I thought he would lift place 

I tip him one day as England manager remember I wrote this I hope stays few seasons It’s large Club great place learn for him & Europe as well 

Just now, Darren Douglas said:

Yes but we don’t see them as real League wins They had no competition Gerrard doing really well I thought he would lift place 

I tip him one day as England manager remember I wrote this I hope stays few seasons It’s large Club great place learn for him & Europe as well 

;)

2 minutes ago, Darren Douglas said:

I’m serious Obv years down line 

who’s been your fav Manager at Rovers 

Mmm,

Well King Kenny is in God like territory,so excluding him

1-Hughes

2-Souness

3- Alardyce 

If he gets us up, ToMo will make the cut 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

9 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I hate Celtic. I don't have a Scottish team though, but from their big two I'll take Rangers every time. I doubt very much that 70% of Rovers fans would pick Celtic. Why would they? Celtic don't seem very keen on the English. We have good shared players with Rangers (Ferguson and Amoruso arguably the only 'bad' ones). Personally though, I hate Celtic ever since the UEFA cup matches. Thought their fans were arrogant, and still bitter about playing them off the park in Glasgow and somehow losing at the death.

As being both a proud Englishman and proud Brit I have a soft spot for rangers as the quintessential British club. Of course that’s more to do with them being in a different league and pose no threat to rovers.

Dingles aside there aren’t many clubs I hate more than Celtic. The whole poppy business is the tip of the iceberg. 

I know what your saying. I also like rangers  because after our uefa cup match vs Celtic we went into a rangers pub. In the years since none of us can remember the name when it comes up but it was close to Celtic park and plastered in rangers memorabilia. 

Honestly I’ve never encountered a more hospitable bunch than those drinkers in there. Still just young enough not to look ridiculous in a football strip there was no mistaking our allegiances and we literally couldn’t put our hands in our pocket in spite of trying throughout the night to reciprocate the generosity. The locals took pity on us having watched one of the most one sided games of football ever seen ending in defeat.  

Edited by matt83

9 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I hate Celtic. I don't have a Scottish team though, but from their big two I'll take Rangers every time. I doubt very much that 70% of Rovers fans would pick Celtic. Why would they? Celtic don't seem very keen on the English. We have good shared players with Rangers (Ferguson and Amoruso arguably the only 'bad' ones). Personally though, I hate Celtic ever since the UEFA cup matches. Thought their fans were arrogant, and still bitter about playing them off the park in Glasgow and somehow losing at the death.

I meant 70% Rangers, 30% Celtic. Well Dalglish is a Celtic legend, as is our current captain. Chris Sutton also. So links are there. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

9 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Te absolvo!

1 hour ago, J*B said:

We've left the title how the duplicate account spelt it just to show how ridiculous it was that he thought we would think it's real.

Hmmm...interesting.

Edited by JacknOry

1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

The Old Rangers and now the New Rangers, the only clubs that I hate more than Burnley.

Must admit I also hate the other side of the Bigot Brothers, Celtic.

But I have to say, I'm impressed at how well the New Rangers are doing for such a new team!