BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Kingston upon Hull - Saturday 26th January 2019 3pm

Good half and pretty comfortable 45 minutes.

But... it’s a symptom of Mowbray’s lack of focus on the defensive side of the game that at 2-0 up we still can’t feel confident of seeing out a win without getting at least one more.

The first 15 minutes of the second half are massive.

Then the next 15. Then the last 15. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

What a half from us. Really enjoyed it. Fluid movement and passing. Full of energy from Bennett, Travis, Armstrong, Reed. Even Bell looked much better today. Will love us to get a 3rd goal to kill Hull's confidence alittle. But im not complaining, Hull's the form team at the moment.

Totally agree, we've been superb. Hull are looking again like that awful team we played in our second game, I doubt that will last into the second half though so, without wanting to be greedy, I've also been hoping we snag a third. Which we nearly did a couple of times.

I started thinking in the Ipswich game that we were finally starting to show shoots of the more passing-based game Mowbray has talked about. I chalked it off to it being against an easy team, so we would look better at all that anyway, but that perhaps TM chose that game to experiment with it. Today though it's looking more like it's intentional. We'll see how we carry on.

Just now, Stuart said:

Good half and pretty comfortable 45 minutes.

But... it’s a symptom of Mowbray’s lack of focus on the defensive side of the game that at 2-0 up we still can’t feel confident of seeing out a win without getting at least one more.

The first 15 minutes of the second half are massive.

Then the next 15. Then the last 15. :lol:

Covered it with an in play bet on the draw at 7/1, Leeds to come back and Stoke too...103/1 acc

As others have said that's the best 1st half performance under Mogga. Evans and Travis have been superb in the middle and completely stopped Hull playing. Bennett has been equally good at full back. Hard to single anyone put for criticism. Dack perhaps as he's still not quite at his brilliant best. 

If Hull get one early 2nd half I'll be worried. They can't be as bad as that again. An early goal for us will kill it.

COYB

• Moderation Lead

Corry Evans has been quality today. The much maligned Bennett, bar a few ropey cross field passes has been quality as well. 

Imagine how good Danny Graham would be if he wasn’t past it!

• Like 3