BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Kingston upon Hull - Saturday 26th January 2019 3pm

9 minutes ago, Blue n whites said:

For me Evans as fantastic. Did what he is good at exceptionally well. 

He's been good this year but looks Travis has upped his game. Great team performance.

How have hull been on a good run. They where very poor

Yup Evans was MOM for me. I think it shows that while most of us would like Travis and Reed as CM, we do need a guy there that can mop stuff up and be a little more defensive. At least until we can shore up the defense a little - which, actually, we have done very well of late.

Travis has been a revelation just having a proper midfielder in there alongside a tidy defensive one gives the team an extra dimension that's been missing as long as I can remember. That's no dig at Smallwood who's done a good job for us and will again but the pairings from now on must be one of each not two of the same I hope Tony holds his nerve with that this season and beyond.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Fantastic victory this. Great to see us put the yards in for the whole 90. 

Won’t hold out any hope, but is there a slim chance that Blingy may loosen the purse strings with the play-off spots not a million miles away? 

Buying or loaning a top striker now would make a lot of sense. Don't think that's Tony's style though. He'll want to be loyal to the existing players who are performing.

Just now, Blue n whites said:

For me Evans as fantastic. Did what he is good at exceptionally well. 

He's been good this year but looks Travis has upped his game. Great team performance.

How have hull been on a good run. They where very poor

Hull were only as good as we allowed them to be. However, injuries meant they were weak at centre back.

This result sends a message to the division- Rovers are in the promotion chase. 

• Like 1