BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Kingston upon Hull - Saturday 26th January 2019 3pm

14 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

I think one of the Rotherham players painted my house last weekend - what went on there? 

Bah, even you lot cannot come unstuck against tripe like that lot...lets see how things pna out. I will say this though, yo0u'll be coming straight back down - just as we probably will...albeit billions richer.

Why do you think we would come straight back down :huh:

11 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Why do you think we would come straight back down :huh:

Dunno really...while you're top, its hardly like you have run way witht the eague - we did beat you after all and you didnt look owt. Do you think you have the quality to keep up? Decent manager but now he will have mi5 on him every game.

6 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Let's be Avin ya.

Living near Norwich and with a lot of mates that are Norwich fans I hope you give them an absolute hammering. I travelled up to Ewood with 3 of them in December and God that drive home was horrendous. 

Leeds 4-2 win. Goals in the 93rd and 96th minute. 

10 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Can't think of many championship strikers I would take over him. 

Not at what he does anyway. Rhodesis Wednesdays best paid player but on the bench. DG is not a striker that will get you 20 goals a season but he will make sure we tick as a team. You can see his joy when anyone scores as he knows he has done his job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Dunno really...while you're top, its hardly like you have run way witht the eague - we did beat you after all and you didnt look owt. Do you think you have the quality to keep up? Decent manager but now he will have mi5 on him every game.

Leeds will win the league. Quality to come back.  Izzy Brown and  Pat Bamford due now. Beradi and Dallas soon. 

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Living near Norwich and with a lot of mates that are Norwich fans I hope you give them an absolute hammering. I travelled up to Ewood with 3 of them in December and God that drive home was horrendous. 

Leeds 4-2 win. Goals in the 93rd and 96th minute. 

A lot of them are shitting it coming to Leeds for some reason. Their message boards are full of lily livered types. 

9 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Leeds will win the league. Quality to come back.  Izzy Brown and  Pat Bamford due now. Beradi and Dallas soon. 

You may well do and it is likely you'll go up as the two but i seriously think you'll be back down. Not a bad thing at all mind.

1 hour ago, sparky12 said:

Reed and Arma swapped wings constantly throughout, never gave Hull fullbacks a chance. Absolutely superb tactics from TM today.

also whenever we had the ball they were hugging the touchlines stretching their back 4, must have been watching them training and seen somthing of a weakness in them.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Bennetts passing was off and I still dont trust him as a one on one defender but his pressing was indicative of the team, superb in winning the corner for the 2nd goal and he was good on the ball too. 

This is the dilemma with Bennett most of his good work when he plays full back always come in offense but when it comes to defending Nyambe is a much safer bet, Bennett is ropey when it comes to the fundamentals of defending as a full back.

At home when you control possession (like today) you can get away with Bennett at full back and he will also help in attack but for example at Brentford next week I would much rather see the more solid Nyambe at full back. Bennett's best position is in one of the advanced wide roles but he is going to be getting in ahead of Reed or Armstrong? Not for me. 

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Will Leeds spent money if you go up? 

How does it work in terms of signings and who decided on who you sign and how much of say does Biesla have? 

25 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

You may well do and it is likely you'll go up as the two but i seriously think you'll be back down. Not a bad thing at all mind.

It all depends on their signings. The team that wins promotion doesn't  take  the field the next season, there's money to be spent!

For all the talk about Dacky, still pops up with an assist and almost walked through their defence to score. Lad is a maverick and it's pointless assessing his performances. I remember so many times for most of the game he's done nothing and then all of a sudden bangs one in or opens a team up. 

• Like 6