BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford v Rovers

11 hours ago, tomphil said:

Proper club and ground Brentford but always used to knock us out of cups for a spell then relegated us recently, well the final nail anyway so it's always nice when we beat them.

Bees  3     Rovers  1

Hysteria after the lack of transfer activity, announce relegation....

I'll settle for 2-2 though ?

Wouldn't call us beating them 3-1 them relegating us personally ?

I think the rovers preview is over egging Neal Maupay according to the write up he has been involved in 32 of their 39 goals this season ,I think whoever wrote it should learn the difference between games played and goals scored .He`s having a good season but not that good .

Striker Neal Maupay has scored 26 goals and created six more this season, netting once every 139 minutes.  

I think there might have been a bit of intrest in him at that scoring rate

12 minutes ago, had.e.nuff said:

I think the rovers preview is over egging Neal Maupay according to the write up he has been involved in 32 of their 39 goals this season ,I think whoever wrote it should learn the difference between games played and goals scored .He`s having a good season but not that good .

Striker Neal Maupay has scored 26 goals and created six more this season, netting once every 139 minutes.  

I think there might have been a bit of intrest in him at that scoring rate

16 goals and 6 assists  and played 26 games. So involved in a goal every 1.1 games.

Greetings from Brentford !

Any interest in Maupay will have been stifled by the Bees price tag of £22m !

Game looks good to go if forecasts are correct, with temperatures set to rise overnight/tomorrow.

Next season will be our last at Griffin Park and if coming on train to Brentford, you will get a good view of the new stadium (three sides are up) around Kew Bridge station, you can even get off there and have a look, Express Tavern at Kew is also a good place to start a "crawl" to GP.

Lots of good pubs in the area, pretty much all are away supporter friendly.

Safe trip, have fun, but please leave without the points !
  • Like 8

If anything is a banker, I'd say Brentford "winning" a penalty is a guarantee.

They go down like two-bob prozzies and we are a bit rough and tumble, they'll be appealing and spoiling for everything.

But I think giving them a battle is our best strategy., one of our strengths is blood and thunder, and they don't like it up them.

Raya will save it anyway.

5 minutes ago, AAK said:

16 goals and 6 assists  and played 26 games. So involved in a goal every 1.1 games.

rovers site saying 26 goals and 6 assists

OUR OPPONENTS

The Bees come into this game off the back of a 4-2 away win against Rotherham United, leaving Brentford in 17th position. 

Thomas Frank’s side have an Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Replay to contend with just three days after this game, following a 3-3 draw away at Barnet on Monday night. 

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

Derby drawing tonight gives us a great chance to heap the pressure on them. Win tomorrow and we’re a point behind them, albeit having played a game more.

1-2 Rovers Graham and Dack.

That Maupay can definitely kick a ball. Ask Neophox, think he might have mentioned him once or twice recently ;)... Think we’ll come away with a hard fought point tomorrow. Don’t let Brentford’s league position fool you, if they turn up firing tomorrow it will be a very tough game. COYB.

12 hours ago, Neal Maupay said:
Greetings from Brentford !

Any interest in Maupay will have been stifled by the Bees price tag of £22m !

Game looks good to go if forecasts are correct, with temperatures set to rise overnight/tomorrow.

Next season will be our last at Griffin Park and if coming on train to Brentford, you will get a good view of the new stadium (three sides are up) around Kew Bridge station, you can even get off there and have a look, Express Tavern at Kew is also a good place to start a "crawl" to GP.
Lots of good pubs in the area, pretty much all are away supporter friendly.

Safe trip, have fun, but please leave without the points !

Saw this a couple of days ago, hope they do updates like Spuds did.

2-2 today.:rover: