BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford v Rovers

On 31/01/2019 at 13:54, JeffRover said:

No Nyambe in the 18? Very harsh if you ask me!

Why is he not?

After last weeks excellent showing will we rest on our laurels or have we in fact turned a corner.  Being Rovers I'd go with the former. 2-0 bees, much moaning.

Edited by USABlue

4 minutes ago, ruggles1995 said:

Is anyone selling or need to get rid of any tickets for this game today? I can now go but rovers inform me I can’t purchase a ticket today at the ground. 1 or 2 would be fantastic. Cheers. 

Someone selling 2 standing on therovers Facebook page

Hmm, I think we will come unstuck for this one, and we will see a return to thoughts of what might have been...

Some tough fixtures coming up. I do hope TM can demonstrate superior tactical nous over the cold days of Feb... For me it looks like:

Brentford Away - 2-1 (Brentford to nick it)

Bristol City Home - 2-2

Reading Away - 3-1 (the inexplicable last 15 minute hoodoo returns after going ahead in 3rd min)

Middlesboro Home - 0-2

Big Club Away - 1-1

So, pessimistically, 2 points from 12 in Feb, doom gloom and despondency set in, as the days get warmer and longer...

Total @#/? of course - Rovers to win EVERYTHING from now to the end of the season. 

COYB!!

• Like 1

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

No way Williams should be on the bench ahead of Nyambe.  Not sure Bennett should be at RB ahead of him either.

Can see his logic in it though. Williams can cover two positions. Would still have Nyambe at RB over Bennett though.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Hmm, I think we will come unstuck for this one, and we will see a return to thoughts of what might have been...

Some tough fixtures coming up. I do hope TM can demonstrate superior tactical nous over the cold days of Feb... For me it looks like:

Brentford Away - 2-1 (Brentford to nick it)

Bristol City Home - 2-2

Reading Away - 3-1 (the inexplicable last 15 minute hoodoo returns after going ahead in 3rd min)

Middlesboro Home - 0-2

Big Club Away - 1-1

So, pessimistically, 2 points from 12 in Feb, doom gloom and despondency set in, as the days get warmer and longer...

Total @#/? of course - Rovers to win EVERYTHING from now to the end of the season. 

COYB!!

You cheery fecker! If you can't hope for a bit more than that after 4 straight wins and our best performance of the season, I recommend prozac.

I at least fancy us to beat Reading and get a draw at home to Boro. We should win at least one of those five games, maybe even today (though today will be tough and I expect a draw or defeat are more likely than the win).

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Can see his logic in it though. Williams can cover two positions. Would still have Nyambe at RB over Bennett though.

Nyambe can play centre back to I think? But yes Williams has more experience. I imagine both will be on the bench to give us the best range of options.

1 minute ago, booth said:

6-0 Rovers.

Brereton 2 hat-tricks. Harry Chapman with all assists.

Game abandoned due to Tony Mowbray refusing to leave centre of pitch sticking v's up at fans.

500 Rovers fans slung out after one bloke starts a Brereton chant and gets hammered by a swathe of foul mouthed Neanderthals who still refuse to get behind him yet......