BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Bristol City

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Just throwing this out there right now... I'm absolutely furious that William's, Smallwood and Bennett are all starting today. 

Agree. Nyambe has been one of our best performers this season, Wonder whats he has done to fall out of favour. Guess it doesnt suit Mowbray to play someone in his natural position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Just throwing this out there right now... I'm absolutely furious that William's, Smallwood and Bennett are all starting today. 

Smallwood would always come in with Evans out. Personally I’d go Nyambe RB and Benno CM but he’s probably been looking for an excuse to get Richie back in and now he’s had one.

Just now, Gogger said:

Agree. Nyambe has been one of our best performers this season, Wonder whats he has done to fall out of favour. Guess it doesnt suit Mowbray to play someone in his natural position.

I guess he needs to find a place for Bennett somewhere and is sacrificing Nyambe..

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Smallwood would always come in with Evans out. Personally I’d go Nyambe RB and Benno CM but he’s probably been looking for an excuse to get Richie back in and now he’s had one.

Excuse being the problematic word.

Keep Bell in, move Bennett forward for Nyambe and decide which way round to play Reed and Bennett.

I'm 98% sure that none of Bennett, Williams or Smallwood will measurably positively impact our performance today.

We need to create chants for Rothwell and Nyambe asap to make it clear from the stands.

What kind of message does keeping Bennett in send out.  I bet Nyambe us fuming - I would be.  Bennett needs a big game today.  No issue with Smallwood as Evans deputy.  Williams though?

Gone for the most experienced back 4 we have.  No excuses about 'learning' if we ship a few today Tony.

Edited by Wing Wizard Windy Miller
  • Like 1