BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Bristol City

Just now, OnePhilT said:

We are there for the taking today. Travis has been woeful so far; constantly giving the ball away and picked up a yellow card. Smallwood looking the much more assured of the two.

Agree on the Travis part, but not hard for Smallwood to look composed with 90 % of his passes going backwards and sideways without any pressure. Travis is due to lose more balls because he actually tries to play forward.

Preston

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Forget the playoffs Jesus! Anyone thinking we are getting the play offs need to seriously re think everything they know ? Jesus Christ we ship goals for fun and have no plan b

Agree. Forlorn hope

Preston 1-0 at Notlob

Just now, Miker said:

Bristol have had the better chances so far, but otherwise fairly even game. They're strong on the counter, so we have to be careful not to over commit. 

Graham has been the weakest in attack for me... I'd bring on Nuttall or BB second half.

Not sure about that every time we take Graham off we concede and usually lose.

Just now, Miker said:

Bristol have had the better chances so far, but otherwise fairly even game. They're strong on the counter, so we have to be careful not to over commit. 

Graham has been the weakest in attack for me... I'd bring on Nuttall or BB second half.

If we're depending on Nuttall might as well go home