BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit Manufacturer

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Not bought a shirt for several years because Venkys have, with few exceptions, seen us have the worst ones in memory.

Not hopeful.

There’s been some shockers but I loved the ‘relegation kit’ a great blue with red detail and available sponsorless

Whilst I don’t buy kits really now I always wanted an Adidas Rovers kit 

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but the Umbro kit deal was signed for the 16/17 season to last for 5 seasons. 2 more seasons of Umbro it is then.....

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14488467.Blackburn_Rovers_announce_five-year_kit_deal_with_Umbro/

Edited by JeffRover

9 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but the Umbro kit deal was signed for the 16/17 season to last for 5 seasons. 2 more seasons of Umbro it is then.....

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14488467.Blackburn_Rovers_announce_five-year_kit_deal_with_Umbro/

That's a blow, the current kit is the worst ever. Nothing would induce me to wear one.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That's a blow, the current kit is the worst ever. Nothing would induce me to wear one.

I'm not against the shade of blue per se, as we have a tradition to have worn it in the past as an occasional colour. However, what absolutely ruins it is the vomit - inducing 10Bet sponsor that can only be described as a giant black toilet seat stuck on to the famous blue and white halves. We're stuck with 10Bet for another 2 seasons also.

Edited by JeffRover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JeffRover said:

I'm not against the shade of blue per se, as we have a tradition to have worn it in the past as an occasional colour. However, what absolutely ruins it is the vomit - inducing 10Bet sponsor that can only be described as a giant black toilet seat stuck on to the famous blue and white halves. We're stuck with 10Bet for another 2 seasons also.

Like Tyrone I don’t like the current kit. I don’t like the washed out citeh blue.

But the logo looks awful. If sponsors are insisting on a black logo (which ruins the look of the shirt) it won’t inspire fans.

However, the Bet UK that sponsor Swansea would have made such a difference.

A shirt that the sponsor works with the shirt.

FBBE257E-57F6-4E5B-943D-268CE82E5C91.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Like Tyrone I don’t like the current kit. I don’t like the washed out citeh blue.

But the logo looks awful. If sponsors are insisting on a black logo (which ruins the look of the shirt) it won’t inspire fans.

However, the Bet UK that sponsor Swansea would have made such a difference.

A shirt that the sponsor works with the shirt.

FBBE257E-57F6-4E5B-943D-268CE82E5C91.jpeg

Ew that’s far worse!