BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit Manufacturer

8 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Would keep the bids for Dack at bay.

He was interviewed on Soccer am a while back, but I only watched the clip on youtube yesterday. They asked him what he has for breakfast on match day and he said a full English. He actually said that. Between that and the mayo, I really wonder what is happening with our players diet wise. I studied nutrition in college and I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

He was interviewed on Soccer am a while back, but I only watched the clip on youtube yesterday. They asked him what he has for breakfast on match day and he said a full English. He actually said that. Between that and the mayo, I really wonder what is happening with our players diet wise. I studied nutrition in college and I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

Yeah took me aback a bit too that.

If he lived like CR7 he wouldn't be here though.

22 hours ago, damo100 said:

As long as they revert back to a sensible blue i ain't particularly bothered. 

That light blue just doesn't seem right and was obviously used so the gastly bet 10 logo was visible.

The deal with Bet10 was signed a few weeks before the shirt was released. The light blue would have been chosen months ago, possibly last year.

Also if we ever signed a deal with Adidas, we'd probably end up with shirts with plain backs and both sleeves being the same colour (like the new Fulham anniversary shirt). Every shirt would be straight out of their teamwear catalogue too with our away kit being exactly the same (albeit a different colour) as the majority of any other non major club on their books.