BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kean, somehow still getting jobs in football

MB (OFI owner): "Hey Stevie Just received the contracts  for our first signing . This late developer defender,  1M euros signing on fee and 2.4 million euros Agent fee payable to Prince Jerm Andersoona of Nigeria in itune gift cards, is that right ?"

Bellend : "ÿes all above board boss, hic , he's wer good un , the new Sergio Ramos"

MB : "Sounds good, I read your report on him, btw have you found the video of THAT tackle yet"

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

Greece is basically the European factory for brown paper envelopes.

Everybody knows that.

With that location and that job title - he’s now lost all sense of shame to complement his long-gone moral fibre.

What. A. @#/?.

• Like 1

James Nursey is in the clowns pocket he was spinning nonsense when Kean was still here trying to deflect the blame I had a few set to's with him an twitter, a total ignoramous if Kean goes for an ice cream that tit will write about it,  take no notice.

Interesting that coco is going down the DOF route now his contact book full of his mates players will be getting an airing whilst he fills another club full of shite. Wonder what guise the old SEM/Kentaro etc lot are operating under these days ?

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 3

Club has been taken over last year by a Greek American supermarket owner but is being run by the Samaras family, father and two sons one of who played for Celtic. They have just brought in a coach and assistant from Chile and are struggling to avoid relegation. Stadium only holds 8,500 so there can't be much money floating around. Would be surprised if Kean had not agreed to do the job for next to nothing hoping to get a foot in the recruitment door since he is not getting job offers. He applied for the Derry City job but did not get an interview.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2019 at 18:40, The Axe said:

Club has been taken over last year by a Greek American supermarket owner but is being run by the Samaras family, father and two sons one of who played for Celtic. They have just brought in a coach and assistant from Chile and are struggling to avoid relegation. Stadium only holds 8,500 so there can't be much money floating around. Would be surprised if Kean had not agreed to do the job for next to nothing hoping to get a foot in the recruitment door since he is not getting job offers. He applied for the Derry City job but did not get an interview.

That’s the connection then. Samaras who played for Celtic at around the time that tw*t won Scottish Footballer of The Year at Celtic as well as being club captain, top scorer and biggest charity donator in Glasgow. 

Is is that the best your contacts can do for you now you charlatan?

But I don’t want anyone to think that I dislike him.

Edited by old darwen blue
  • Like 1

The desperado probably does these gigs for free or just expenses so desperate is he to stay in the game but can't even land a role as the Dog & Ducks cone boy anywhere else.

Let's face it he won't be short of a few quid after his time fleecing Blackburn Rovers will he.  Wouldn't it be great if he had a hidden gambling addiction and had blown the lot though !

On 11/02/2019 at 19:40, The Axe said:

He applied for the Derry City job but did not get an interview.

I always find it strange that he's never mentioned when the top flight clubs are searching for a new manager. I mean I haven't heard his name pop up as the permanent replacement at Old Trafford. Given how much "dignity" he had here he should at least be considered...

I'd have thought Brendan Rodgers would find space for him at Celtic, with Kean being from up there and an ex-Celtic player. Rodgers couldn't wait to use his Swansea programme notes to criticise Rovers fans for their treatment of Kean so surely he'd be eager to help his old mate out with a job?

When Moyes got the Sociedad job first man on the phone to him was Kean, no doubt letting him know that he had worked for them and could speak the language. Result Moyes hired Billy McKinlay. The Largs Mafia are great in their support of Kean until it comes to working with him.

3 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Proof there is no god when decent people end up homeless and vermin like him keep getting well paid jobs. He and Jerome Anderson are hideous corrupt people who are the embodiment of how dirty football is.

Leeching, lip-licking, dog-denying, dodgy, back-stabbing wanker.

I honestly find it hard to explain to people why he is the worst “football manager” criminal @#/? that ever walked the earth.

Central, and pivotal to our downfall in every single way.

(allegedly)

On 15/02/2019 at 11:33, JHRover said:

I'd have thought Brendan Rodgers would find space for him at Celtic, with Kean being from up there and an ex-Celtic player. Rodgers couldn't wait to use his Swansea programme notes to criticise Rovers fans for their treatment of Kean so surely he'd be eager to help his old mate out with a job?

That is stretching things a bit. I'm fairly certain he never kicked a ball for the first team or indeed got anywhere near it.

18 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

That is stretching things a bit. I'm fairly certain he never kicked a ball for the first team or indeed got anywhere near it.

I searched him on Wiki. 

Every key stroke burnt my very soul and upon hitting return i destroyed it beyond all repair.

I'll take my place alongside Beelzebub and his minions in hell.....

.....but it was worth it to see 0 Apps and 0 Goals.

Like someone on here said, It's strange that other clubs, like Newcastle, Blackpool etc, the media always look at what the owners actually do and then judge the fans. For us it's been the fans' fault from the beginning. 

I once heard a pundit on Swedish TV say that the our fans were upset that "the owners promised a lot of money and the took it away". I've never been so close to trying to find a number to call in  to a live show and explain why we are really upset...