BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers

Frustrating that this game is there for the taking, wouldn’t we be better going for the three in this than the none we are going to get v boro. Rothwell needs to play if dack isn’t. 

Bell is so frustrating, he done one very good run and cross at the beginning and since he has had lead boots with massive touches

Just now, BigBar said:

Why does Brereton look so uncomfortable in everything he does? I noticed even when he passes its not with conviction he kind of pushes the ball with his foot like toddlers do...

Arms and legs flailing when just taking the ball in with no one near him.

I actually think he looks more confident and self assured recently when I've seen him. To be fair, I don't want to see him TRYING to make things happen, I want to see people getting beyond him and giving him service rather than wandering around ineffective areas of the pitch.