BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

The left back tombola strikes again! Williams is dog turd. Also Nyambe should be in at RB, no question. Bennett should be on the bench. Other than that it’s okay - Travis form has dipped so don’t think he can have too many complaints.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

10 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They will target Williams all game long..weak link.

Him or Bell, Bennett too, awful at full back. Cracked me up when TM said that he can swap Bell for Williams and we wouldn't be weaker... Aye mate, cus they're both shyte (Williams is a decent CB though). 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Butty said:

Amazes me how someone who a lot of the time is so negative about the team and the manager can come out with comments like this, cheers for that Mercer it’s 100% going too be an away win now.. If you need any counselling for the gambling, I can put you in touch with someone. It has too come from you though, admitting in yourself you have a problem is the first step too recovery. One love Mercer x

Touched by your concern!

Look, it's simple - if Mowbray picks the right team (on merit and not his favourites or 'undroppables'), stops putting square pegs in round holes, is not overly cautious, gets his tactics right and lets the opposition worry about us for a change, then there is no reason we can't beat what is a relatively mediocre M'boro.  Will he do this - who the hell knows.

As I've said many times, betting on Rovers is a bit of fun and any winnings on Rovers (and there have been plenty) are a bonus.  The serious stuff is left for sports trading where the real money is made!

Enjoy the match.

• Like 1

Caught up with the thread.

Seen the team.

Think our full backs will be targeted - would have gone with Nyambe (goodness knows how this lad must feel watching Bennett get roasted) and Bell (Williams one big accident waiting to happen every match).

Glad Brereton playing but want him as either striker or one of two not all this wide cr@p nonsense.  Think M'boro will physically intimidate him.