BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

Just now, AdamRochina said:

williams hopefully never plays for us again :)  pathetic,, just completley pathetic,  mowbrays decisions keep baffling me,  reading the more winnable game he rests players and we lose...and then gets completley tacticaly outdone here... clueless negative boring old git needs to retire

It was easy to predict old Del boy would be responsible....oh wait, I did predict it at 12.59pm

Just now, davulsukur said:

Good night Vienna. Be amazed if we don't get stuffed now.

Deserved red but he had to do something.

Massively disagree. Didn't touch the player or the ball. The Boro player went over looking for a foul.

If you're arguing that's a foul then you're officiating the game like it's a Premier League game. With all those fouls that have gone uncalled, that would have been called in a Premier League game (basically any time someone goes to ground), you can't suddenly change your officiating standards.

This ref, quite frankly, is awful. So are we to be fair. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Were you not saying to me yesterday that you would question my judgement when I said one of Lenihan or Mulgrew needs to go? 

Yep u til we get someone better. I think it says a lot about the quality of our defence full stop. We've got 1 proper CB and that's Lenihan who you  bizarrely think we should get rid of. 

• Moderation Lead

‘Boro won’t have an easier game all season. I still can’t get over how pathetic we’ve been. 

I know Mowbray talked about being a Boro fan as a boy, but he could at least encourage the players to land a glove on them...

Couldn't care if I never see Williams again he's been utter rubbish this season about time this manager woke up to the fact most of his defenders are not of good championship standard. Mulgrew is included in that he struggled like mad last time in this league and has a lot this season, his wand of a left foot takes attention away from his frequent defensive frailties.

As I've mentioned before though generous Tony has tied these lot here for several more years on big money so there'll be little available for any upgrade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Massively disagree. Didn't touch the player or the ball. The Boro player went over looking for a foul.

If you're arguing that's a foul then you're officiating the game like it's a Premier League game. With all those fouls that have gone uncalled, that would have been called in a Premier League game (basically any time someone goes to ground), you can't suddenly change your officiating standards.

This ref, quite frankly, is awful. So are we to be fair. 

To be fair I missed the replay. I thought he took him down.

Just seen the replay. There was contact he gave the ref a decision to make. It was always going to be a red.

Edited by davulsukur

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Yep u til we get someone better. I think it says a lot about the quality of our defence full stop. We've got 1 proper CB and that's Lenihan who you  bizarrely think we should get rid of. 

No, I said we need to get rid of one of them. You then said you would question my judgement, yet you are here today saying how bad Mulgrew is. 

Caught ya :)

• Like 1

What the hell did Mowbray say when we got close to the play offs? 4 last matches has been so incredible dire. Cant believe that Mowbray doesnt play the only defender we have with pace in Nyambe. Instead we play with a cm at right back, a RM at left back, Brereton or Armstrong in midfield (who the feck knows), Dack as central midfielder alongside Evans. Its a joke--