BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Boro

Not much to say.. that was one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen us play so far this season. We looked to be coming into it a tiny bit and then got red carded in the end.

Mulgrew responsible for both goals. He's not good enough defensively for me and also a poor leader. IMO we look disorganised and chaotic when he's on the pitch, even more so when he's playing alongside Williams. 

In the reverse fixture, Boro equalised being a man down and a goal down, so hoping for a reverse tonight. 

Football is insane. Two or three weeks ago, Rodwell deserved a 4 year contract, we could have been that late surging team into the play offs, Mowbray was king, the bench was strong, Nuttall was a match winning machine, Armstrong unplayable, Mowbray manager of the month and all was great.

Now this shite.

Just now, Miker said:

Not much to say.. that was one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen us play so far this season. We looked to be coming into it a tiny bit and then got red carded in the end.

Mulgrew responsible for both goals. He's not good enough defensively for me and also a poor leader. IMO we look disorganised and chaotic when he's on the pitch, even more so when he's playing alongside Williams. 

In the reverse fixture, Boro equalised being a man down and a goal down, so hoping for a reverse tonight. 

Agree with this. 

Just now, Pedro said:

Football is insane. Two or three weeks ago, Rodwell deserved a 4 year contract, we could have been that late surging team into the play offs, Mowbray was king, the bench was strong, Nuttall was a match winning machine, Armstrong unplayable, Mowbray manager of the month and all was great.

Now this shite.

A poor January killed us 

• Like 1

Just now, Miker said:

We are 2 down?

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Graham’s header? Didn’t look like he touched it to me.

Three subs at HT - I know we needed to change things but we’re an injury away from having 9 men.

Sending a signal. You are all on for 45 minutes. Give it all you got. High risk but nowt to lose.